Home from vacation...

(3rd person)

Kwite had just gotten off the plane, he had gone on a vacation and springtrap didn't come with because he had to kill more children.

Kwite started walking out of the airport, springtrap wasn't waiting for him because kwite was gonna surprise him by coming home earlier then he said.
Kwite called for a taxi, a taxi fell from the sky he got in the taxi. The taxi driver was big chungus.
"Kwite! It's good to see that you're back" said big chungus. "So how was the trip?" "Oh the vacation was just what I needed" answered kwite. "Alright, you want me to drive you home then?" Asked big chungus. "Yes please, that would be great"
And with that they took off into the sky.

Two minutes later

"There! We are here" said big chungus. "Huh? Oh thank you big chungus" kwite said as he stepped out of the car. "Have a wonderful day kwite!" "Thank you big chungus, you to!" Said kwite and closed the taxi door.

Kwite started to walk toward his and springtraps shared house. 'The garden looks great, springy must have taken good care of it while I was gone' kwite thought to himself. Kwite unlocked the front door and opened it. As he stepped inside he saw dream and springtrap making out on the couch. Kwite gasped in shock, the sound of the gasp made springtrap turn his head towards the sound. "SPRINGTRAP HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" kwite yelled. "Kwite, darling! It's not what it looks like!" But it was to late kwite was already running out the door.

To be continued...