chapter 4

"So where exactly are we going".i said walking along with tae.

"We're going to my favourite ice cream store since I was small.your actually the first girl am bringing here".

he said stopping in front of the door of the store and starring into my eye.

"Really am the first you actually brought to an ice cream store".in disbelief.

"Ya,little things matter you know".he said before walking towards the counter.

"Ah tae tae its been a while since I saw you here".an elderly woman within her 20-30 said.

"Ya I guess it's been awhile noona".Observing the surroundings

"So who do we have here huh".she said averting her gaze to me.

"Am y/n nice to meet you".i said flashing her a smile.

"So your tae tae's new girlfriend right. you guess get a free couples sundaes".she said passing us a bolw full of ice cream.good looking ice cream.

"Ah no were actually jus-

"Thank you noona".he said cutting me off and grabbing my hand and the sundae before I got a chance to clarify things

We then found a table and sat down.'why did he not clarify things should I ask'

"Tae we aren't a couple why didn't you tell her".

"Well there's no harm in getting free sundaes right".

"Well I can't argue with that can I".

"No you can't now let's dig in". He said taking a spoonful of ice cream.

I did the same and oh my goodness this was the best thing I had ever tasted.

'its like heaven in your mouth,why can't all ice cream taste like this.i was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that tae had been staring at me for a while.

"What?".i said breaking the ice.

"Nothing it's just that you look soo cute today"He said making me feel hot as I knew I was blushing like mad.

He then got up from his seat and came next to me leaning in very closely that our faces were just inches away from each other.'i swear if his plan is to give me a heart attack it was slowly working due to the speed my heart is beating'.

He then placed one of his hands in my cheek and the other one went to wipe my lips.

"You got some ice cream on your lips". With that he leaned away and went back to his seat but not before he licked the fingers he used to wipe my lips.

He then sat back down giving me a boxy smile and continued eating his ice cream like nothing ever happened while I was left there burning hot out of what just happened.

"Uh can we get a to go order it's a little hot in here".i said fanning my self

"What do you mean hot, were in an ice cream store it's freezing here.

"Uh then can we just get a to go order". He chuckled before saying sure.'i know his not just doing this purposely. Cause that would be messed up'

He then went to the counter with me following at his back.

"Ah wat would I like".said the lady

"I would love a Carmel and coconut mix pls".

i said feeling more relaxed.

"And I'll love a plain vanilla"tae said as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Um please add choco springs to tae's ice cream ,I'll pay

"Sure no problem "she said and handed us our ice cream

My ice cream

Tae's ice cream

Tae's ice cream

"Why did you do that".tae said once we left the store.

"Do what".I said a bit confused

"Add cho co mix to my ice cream and then payed for it". He said in response

"A) who takes plain vanilla.cho co mix tastes way better with it trust me. And
B) you allowed me to tag along so I at least owed you one".i said taking a lick of my ice cream.

"You know you had other ways to pay me right".he said now stopping.

"How".i said stopping as well and once again took a taste of my ice cream.

"I don't know maybe a kiss".he said looking at me in the eyes.just then a motorcycle appeared with a man in a helmet on it.

He was dressed in a very stylish black leather overall. I think he stopped by a store or something he then looked around before heading in

With that sight fear over filled me and I was quick to grab taes hand and began to walk faster all most like as if we were running

"What's the matter y/n-ahh".He said a bit concerned as to why I grabbed his hand and began to walk faster

"I hate the sight of motorcycle it's traumatizing". I said still walking very fast as I stuffed the remaining ice cream in my mouth

"Why is it traumatizing did something happen".he said still confused and consered.

"That's a story for another day. I promise to tell you soon but for now we need to be all means get out from here".i said pulling him along with me as we began to run home in order to get away from here 'jin must here of this'. I thought as I ran home

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~
Author's note:

Hey guys am back with another chapter. hope you didn't wait too long as I was some what busy but I promise to update frequently

Don't forget to vote and comment it really helps a lot. thanks