chapter 5

"Are you sure the motorcycle had the mark".jin said worriedly as he pasted front and back through the room.

"Of course am sure do you think I would lie about something like this".i said being equally scared Maybe even more than a mouse who just got spotted by a very hungry kitty.

"Do you think that they are here for me again".i said shaking in fear this time

"That's impossible we moved from busan to Seoul a long time ago how would they be able to track us down and if they were they would have at least found us a long time ago too".he said putting emphasis on it

"Well what I saw is true the motorcycle had the exact same mark.just like how I saw it before.

"Well do you think we should Inform mom about this"jin asked

"No we should be able to solve this on our own dad died because of this last time.I dont want mom to be next".i said as bursted out in tears as jin held me and tried his best to console me.

I tried to pull my self together but just reliving the moment made me break down.

I can't help but to think that am somewhat the reason for my dad's death.

~Flash back ~

Five year old jin and y/n were on their way back home when a group of biker gang with a mark of two chained swords crossed together circled them.

one of the men was then quick to grab y/n and they all drove away.

Five years old y/n kicked and screamed but it was of no use as they already blind folded her and grabbed her arm and legs.

Meanwhile five year old jin ran home crying to his parents.

A week later after the attempted but failed search for y/n they received a phone call from an unknown number demanding for y/n's parents in exchange for y/n.

when they tried the number again it wasn't going and it could not be traced no matter how many tries.

They first of all refused but they were then later sent a picture of a bearly lifeless y/n tied to a chair looking very hopeless.they then sent them an address saying they should come alone.

Y/n's dad being unreasonable reported to the cops and went to the address giving in the attempt of saving y/n her dad got shot to death.but thankfully before they shot him. Him and the police were able to rescue y/n.

The incidence left y/n traumatized for about a month or a year.

the case of her been kidnapped and tied in an unknown small space for about a week in her young age and the fact that her father died in front of her eyes.

She was to small to understand any thing and used the sense of eating to recover especially since she was starving due to the lack of food or water.

But the terro didn't end there, they kept on receiving calls and messages saying that they should hand over the mother or the two children but mostly the mother and no one gets hurt or messages like "you can't hide we r bound to find you".

They even setted some houses on fire in search for y/n's family as they did not know were they lived but knew they were within the area.

Due to the process many lost their houses,properties, lives and even their loved ones.

One of those people just happened to be jimin who lost his parents in the result of the fire incidence.

Jimin and y/n later on became very close friends as Y/n's mom took jimin as her own as she could not afford seeing child care taking him to an orphanage

They grieved together on the lost of their loved ones as they explained what happened to y/n and her dad

Even tho the police investigated it they couldn't find any leads on the master mind of the whole thing they could only advice them that it would be safer if they moved out of the place.

And that is what they did. they moved out of busan and into Seoul taking jimin with them.

They then changed their sims and destroyed the old ones changing into different numbers

They were also putted under security watch for about 5 to 6 years till the coast was clear and they never heard of the matter again..

Until now,now that a motorcyclewith the same mark had appear again.

But the question that have been running through y/n head is

'have they been found again and were they here for them?'

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~
Author's note:

Hey guys am back with another chapter hope you like it and it was enjoyable

This chapter was mostly emphasising on the past. Things that already happened

You get why the book is called back again 😉

Pls don't forget to vote and comment it really helps. thank you♡