♡ john doe + fall / halloween hcs . ˚⊹꒷

﹕₊˚ʚ❤️ɞ・[word count] 1395.

﹕₊˚ʚ🐞ɞ・[warnings] yandere character [technically; not so much during these headcanons] , not edited/proofread.

﹕₊˚ʚ🖤ɞ・[adi moment] yes... i am posting halloween content in the middle of november... but, in my defense, i did originally plan for this to be posted on halloween! and if people can celebrate christmas in june, then i can post halloween content in november..! anyway, hope you enjoy! ˙ᵕ˙

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Even though Doe has been alive long enough to see the passings of all sorts of different seasons and activities, I still believe that he'd have a sort of naiveté about many customs and holiday stereotypes

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・Even though Doe has been alive long enough to see the passings of all sorts of different seasons and activities, I still believe that he'd have a sort of naiveté about many customs and holiday stereotypes. [As in, he isn't completely oblivious to the entire concept of holidays, but he doesn't really have much background about him. Essentially, he just holds basic knowledge about the holidays, though he does still enjoy the general merriment that occurs.] This is something that you mainly chalk up to the Valley's... general strangeness, although you also don't mind being able to take him out to the main city and show him all of the changes that occur this time of year.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・For example... Doe has never tried anything pumpkin spice flavored. And while, depending on how you feel about the flavoring yourself, you might not really have found much issue with it. He, on the other hand, took a large issue with it, and would end up dragging the both of you outside one morning so that he could try a latte from the café near your apartment. Doe would find himself entranced by one of the little decorated displays they had, covered in a few advertisements for their seasonal drink lineup [which contained some flavors that you had never even heard about, though Doe seemed to be acquainted with], as well as a pumpkin and some cute little bottles of spices.

╰₊˚ʚ🔪ɞ・You had decided to enter the line while Doe continued to admire the setup, though you had already found yourself turning back a few seconds later to find Doe trying to shove the entire pumpkin into his mouth while coughing up some various powders... which had also turned out to be the spices laid out on the display. One short commotion later, and the both of you would find yourself forcefully shoved out of the place, with Doe still holding onto the pumpkin [which now had various teeth and bite marks]. You wouldn't even be able to celebrate that, though, as a staff member would promptly come out and confiscate the festive fruit.