The party

Tw: Drinking, smoking, making out
_______________________________________
Finney pov:
I woke up and got ready for school and went down stairs to eat breakfast."Hey dad" I said with a smile "hey Finney boy I have to get to work so get to school safe okay"he said heading out "yeah bye dad"I said as he closed the door behind him "sooo who you going to walk with"Gwen said taking a bite of her cereal "well I was going with Donna again"I said making my cereal "mmm maybe you and Donna could come along with me and robin"she said looking up at me "I mean yeah sure"I said taking a bite of my cereal"alright I'll text him"she said with a big bright smile. We were now all walking but it was pretty awkward,Donna grabbed my hand and gave me a soft smile that I gave back "okay this is pretty awkward"Gwen said as she stopped walking and looked at us "well what are we supposed to do smile or some shit"robin said frowning "come on just talk or something"she said back to us "no I don't want to talk with Finney or his dumb girlfriend"robin said in a harsh tone.

"Hey she's not dumb stop being rude to her"I said back to him "ugh yeah yeah"he said rolling his eyes "look I don't know why but you've been really mean to Donna and that's not nice"I said back "hey it's okay"Donna said but then robin told her to shut up "look if your not going to be nice then just leave us alone"I said back but kind of regret what I said "fine then"he said walking away "rob-"I'll talk to him"Gwen said cutting me off.

Robin pov:
Ugh I was so angry but I know I was the one that started the fight but he's the one that's being a dick too "hey robin what was that"Gwen said as she walked beside me "nothing just I don't want to talk with him right now"I said angryly "well it's not my business but you both better get your act together,I don't want your friend ship to break"she said looking down at the ground"sorry Gwen I know that and I'll try"I said to her.I sat next to Madison and she gave me a big hug "it's been a while"she said with a bright smile"yeah it has"I said back "you good"she said breaking the hug "yeah I said back with a soft smile "you can talk to me alright"she said back "yeah"I said back to her, I saw Finn come in and sit next to Jake but he didn't look at me or even try I think he was still mad but I didn't really care."Oh I forgot to ask are you going to Vance party today"Madison said looking at me "yeah are you" I said back "mhm we should go together" she said with a smile "oh but not as like dates right"I said a little scared "no silly I have my eyes on someone else"she said blushing a bit "oh who is it"I said now cerious "okay well don't tell anyone" she said whispering and I zipped my lips "okay well it's Donna" she said with a big smile "wait but he's dating Finney"I said back "I know but I just like her she's so pretty and nice"she said back "I mea-" "No talking in class robin"the teacher said looking at me and then kids started laughing "yes" I said back.

Time skip to the party because I'm too lazy

Finney pov:
Me and Donna were talking with Bruce while smoking a cigarette but from the corner of my eye I could see robin with Madison and they were very close like they looked like they were a couple."Finney You good"Bruce said staring at me "yeah sorry pass me a bottle of beer please" I said to Bruce witch he did and I chugged it all down to get my mind off of everything.At some point we were all drunk and my vision was very blurry.

Bruce pov:
Okay Soo I knew that Finney and robin weren't on good terms right now and right now they were both drunk or well every one was except me because I don't drink but anyways I took this opportunity to get both of them in a room and got the rest of the people to leave so it was just me, Vance, Madison,Donna,robin,Finney and Griffin and Billy.We were now playing 7 minutes in heaven 😈.

No one's pov:
After Bruce got everything settled they started playing.Bruce went first and got Madison so they went into the closet.

Okay so I'm going to shorten it a little bit
(B-bruce and M-madison)

B-soo what do we do
M-i don't really know
B-you like anyone
M-maybe
B-who?
M-don't tell anyone but it's Donna
B-but isn't sh-
M-i know but I might still have a chance
B-you do you sis
M-thx also you and robin are the only ones that know okay
B-yes ma'am 

After the seven minutes they got out and continued.It was going really good when Madison finally got Donna."In you go girls"Bruce said to them and giving a wink to Madison witch she winked back
(D-Donna and M-madison)

D-so your robins girlfriend?
M-no no no I'm not his girlfriend he's not my type
D-then what's your type?
M-well I'm more into girls
D-oh that's nice
Silence
D-uh well your very pretty
M-you are too
Silence again
M-okay I know this is a weird question but can I kiss your cheek?
D-...oh umm yeah sure
Madison lean's in a gives Donna a kiss on the cheek and they both instantly start blushing but luckily there time was over so they headed out but both sat by each other.

Now it was Finney's turn and he landed on robin.This time instead of going in the closet they got sent to Vance room 😈.

Finney pov:
I opened the door and shut it behind me once robin was inside.He sat on the floor and I sat behind him...it was silent but I spoke up "look I know your mad but just stop okay I know I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry but you have to be nice to Donna" "yeah I know"he said back "I'm sorry"I said turning to look at him "...yeah me too"he said back.It was silent and we were just staring at each other and I guess are time was out but I just wasn't in the right mind and I walked to the door locked it and picked robin up and sat him on the bed.I started to kiss him and explore his mouth and I just kept on kissing him and then we broke apart and I started to kiss his jawline and down to his neck.I began to leave small hickeys and then I dicided to put my hand under is shirt and touch his chest, god his body was so beautiful I couldn't help myself but rub my hand over his stomach.I kissed him again and this time I started to play with his nipples and he flinched at the site of it witch made him more beautiful.We kept on kissing and me just toching his chest but I could feel my eyes start closing and after it went black.
____________________________________
Not the best but I hope y'all liked it