The nightmare

Knuckles Nightmare

I was the pond when all of a sudden Sonic and all of my other friends came out to me and said that they never ever wanted to see me again because I was being selfish rude mean. This broke my heart real bad and as soon as everybody left I sat there and cried I tried to question why but they ain't tell me so I sat there and I cried until I fell asleep. I woke up the next day Shadow was. He look like he was ready punch me in my face what he did. And he said he did that because he never wanted to see me again he thought I was the most disgusted person that he has ever seen in his life. End of his nightmare.

Knuckles POV

I woke up screaming in terror and I had tears just balling out of my eyes. With those action it woke up sonic and he came to my side telling me that everything was okay. After a little while I was just sniffing, and sonic let me go. " What's wrong knuckles, are you alright and why were you crying.
I-i h-had a nightmare. I said while sniffing
"Do you want to talk about it"he questions and all I do is shake my head and sniffly some more. After a bit of silence I ended up drifting off into a deep sleep, then everything went black.

Sonic POV
After knuckles went back to sleep I couldn't help but think about what happens in his nightmare, maybe he was having a dream about us or shadow. I said his name darkly then out of the corner of my eye I see a black figure in the room. I really couldn't tell who is was so I tried to mo e but before it went dark I heard a dark chuckle the every thing went black.

To be continued

I know it's short and I haven't wrote in a while but I will start writing more tomorrow
Love you guys ❤️❤️