♡17♡

As guests arrived at the wedding venue, Amity felt her nerves get worse. At one point she felt the breakfast that she had forced herself to stomach for her brother's sake coming back up.

"Amity?" A soft voice says from behind her. Amity turns around to find Willow standing there, looking concerned. "Are you okay?" she asks the purple-haired witch. "Honestly?" Amity takes a deep breath. "It feels like my stomach is doing backflips inside me."

Willow laughs. "I can only imagine." she says, taking a step closer. Amity sighs. "I just want to see Luz." she says. Willow giggles. "Well, there's only about 20 minutes until the ceremony starts. Are you nervous?"

"Nervous doesn't even begin to describe it." Amity says. "I'm terrified." she starts to chuckle. "I'm worried something will go wrong, or someone will come to cause a scene..."

Willow places a hand on Amity's shoulder. "Everything will be fine. You and Luz have been planning this for months. Honestly, you're a lot calmer than I expected you'd be." she says, trying her best to comfort Amity. Amity laughs a bit.

"Oh!" Willow says. "I just remembered. I have something for you." she says, reaching into her bag. Amity raises a brow. "I know you had a hard time finding one in the market..." Willow says, slowly pulling the mystery gift out of her bag. "So I made you one."

In the plant witch's hands sits a small flower crown, made with small white flowers and some clear beads. Amity gasps softly. "Willow, it's beautiful."

With a bright smile, Willow places the crown on Amity's head. Amity smiles brightly, hugging Willow tight.

Willow returns the hug, the two pulling apart when another voice clears their throat.

Alador stands before them with a soft smile. Willow sighs. "I think he wants some time with you. She whispers to Amity. Amity smiles. "I'll see you up there. Good luck." Willow says before walking back to her seat.

"Thanks Willow." Amity says, watching her friend leave before turning her gaze toward her father.

"Hey." Alador says. "You feeling alright?" he asks. Amity nods. "Yeah. Just a bit nervous."

"I'm sure Ed's cooking didn't help much." Alador chuckles. Amity smiles. "The gesture was appreciated. But he needs someone, like a parent, to teach him how to cook."

"Well then I'll be sure to let Darius know."

The two laugh for a bit. Suddenly, Amity pulls her dad into a hug.

"Thank you for being here." She says. Alador hugs her back. "Anytime, Mittens."

-Music starts-

"Ready?" Alador asks. Amity nods, linking their arms. "Ready."

~

The wedding guests stand in front of their seats as the wedding march starts to play. They all watch as Eda walks Luz down the aisle. Luz's dress was very simple, short sleeves with small slits in the shoulders, black belt, and a long flowy skirt with white pants. Her feet were covered by black flats, and her hair was slicked back into a small ponytail.

As they arrive at the archway, Luz pulls Eda into a tight hug before allowing her to go to her seat.

Time seemed to slow down for Luz when Amity and Alador stepped out. Something about seeing Amity in her dress, alongside her father, was like butterflies fluttering around in the Latina's stomach.

Amity's dress was two pieces, the top was lace with sleeves that hung off her shoulders, and the skirt was a long silky material. On her feet was a pair of black sandals and her hair was in loose curls.