Indirect Kiss ?

You peek inside of the gym in which Aomine was playing. You stared at him and thought "Gosh he is hot." you kept staring at him until.... "(Name)-chan!!!!!!" Momoi shouted, jumping at you from behind.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" you scream as if you have seen a ghost. "What the- why did you do that?" you barked back at Momoi. "Sorry, you seem to be starring at something so I snap you out of it."

You had a crush on Aomine for a long time since he is in Middle school. But he never really noticed you (but that was what you think).

You wasn't much of a stalker but your feelings have been increasing lately cause he was getting hotter than before.

You was a assistant manager, Momoi help you to do that cause you don't have any idea which club to joined .

Momoi was your best friend but she didn't know your secret ..... yet.(At least that's what you think.)

Then you suddenly think of how close Momoi and Aomine are and you felt jealous. This always happen when you saw Momoi. Then a same familiar voice interrupted you again.

Momoi asked " What's wrong? You seem to be spacing out a little." You went back to reality. "Huh, sorry" Then Aomine came running by and ask you a bottle of water.

Without thinking you handed him your bottle and not his. After drinking he handed you back the bottle and started practicing again. He had been practicing ever since he lost to Seirin in Winter cup.

You look back at the bottle. "Oh crap!" you thought realizing it was your bottle. You ran out of the gym leaving Momoi behind.

Momoi shouted " Wait (Name)-chan !!!"

You ran to the back of the gym. And started talking to yourself. "What should I do with this, should I wash it ? - no he drank that with his mouth- maybe I should drink normally again but- it will be an indirect kiss. Whatever- "

And you drank it.

"Indirect kiss?" a familiar voice asked you. You turned around to face a dark blue hair guy. " Aomine !" you gasped. He stared at the bottle you was holding and pat you on the head. He bend down a bit and whisper in your ear "Next time, I will give you a direct kiss then."

Aomine went away.

"W-H-A-T?!" you didn't really understand much but blush. "Does he really mean it?" you thought.

You return to the gym but hide from Daiki. Basketball practice was finish but you wait before Aomine went home.

As you stared at him. His words from a few hours earlier echo in your mind "Next time, I will give you a direct kiss then."

Your face turn red .Momoi appeared again. " (Name)-chan, what's wrong? your face is red, do you have a fever ? You must come to my house."

"Wa-" without letting you finish your sentence Momoi pulled you by the hand and dragged you to her house. She opened her house door which wasn't lock and you both went inside.

Then Momoi said" I will be back." You waited there for a while but she didn't came back..

You was about to leave when- a door from behind squeak open and there came out a tall tan guy. Aomine Daiki.

With only a towel on his head and a towel wrapped around his waist.

His muscular body surprised you and you nearly nose bleed.

"(Name)-chan what are you doing in my house." "What? Your house!" you gasped.

Aomine smirked " Are you here for the direct kiss?"

--------------------

I have changed it into two parts. And part 2 is lemon so don't forget to read it!