Part 2

"What no-"before you could finish your sentence, he kisses you.

"Say,(Name) you love me don't you?" Aomine asked and you nod quietly.

"Well, then I am doing it." You was going to hesistate but his passionate kiss make you change  your mind.

He carried you to his bed and lay you down. As you kiss, your tongue wrestle and he won. As he finish exploring every inch of your mouth, he move to your neck and bite a bit, leaving a few bite marks behind.

Aomine ripped your uniform off, leaving you only in your bra. He then unclipped, your bra.

You tried to hide your boobs but he easily moved them away.  Soon he was sucking one of them while the other was being massaged.

You blushed.

His other free hand moved lower under your skirt.

"Wet already?" he asked. He push his hand inside you and hit deep inside it. You moan in pleasure as he insert another finger in.

"Aomine-" you moaned as he insert more fingers in. He hit your special spot.

Ah! Right there, AH I am co-" as pleasure rocked your body, you cum onto his fingers. He took out his fingers and licked them. Then he pulled out his towel around his waist.(he just came of shower, remember?)

His member was huge as he put his member at your entrance, tears ran down your cheek. He started slowly but it hurts you a lot.

 But then the pain went away and all you felt was pleasure.

"More Aomine, more- faster!" you shout.

 The room was fill with moans of pleasure.

 As he thrust in and out of you faster than before with his inhuman speed. He was getting faster and deeper with his violent thrusts.

 As you was losing control, your vision was turning blurry.

He slammed in harder and hit your sweet spot.

"Ah-Aomine I coming!" you shout. "Me too I am coming also." Aomine replied.

Then you cummed and he cummed inside you. Your juices mixed together and he took his member out of your orgasm.

He stopped and lay beside you.

"It's my first time." he said.

 You replied "It's my first time too."

"You are beautiful and cute....... I .....love..... you." Aomine whisper. ".....Me.... too," you whisper back.

 NEXT DAY –

 *At lunch break*

Momoi came running to you with her gigantic boobs bobbing up and down.

"Do you two spent a passionate night?" asked Momoi.

Without thinking you replied "Yes."

"Knew it!" Momoi exclaimed.

"Wait what?" you asked.

 "That you loved Aomine!"

 "How did you-"

 "Of course I know I am your best friend and a analyst. And Aomine had a crush on you since middle school but I keep as a secret as his childhood friend. So I plan to trick you and sent you to his house. Tee-hee."

"Why you ?!" you growled but you really enjoyed last night though.