The car drive

Lena walks into her apartment to get ready for school (she's in college) and once she gets ready she goes to see her boyfriend Anthony,to see if he's ready. They get in the car Anthony starts driving fast over speed bumps which makes Lena start to get "excited" and she grabs onto his thigh and squeeze's tightly, once Anthony notices what's going on his pulls over on the side of a quiet road and asks her why she's being so needy and he starts to rub her clit through her shorts. She lets out a soft whimper and he reaches his hand into her shorts and rubs faster at her clit while she slowly starts to grind on his fingers while her moans got louder, her breathing getting heavier and  her orgasm starts approaching quickly. She starts begging for more and when Anthony seen how close she was getting he took his hand out and continued driving Lena was kind of upset but since she was so desperate to cum she reached her hand in her shorts but before she could even touch herself Anthony grabs her hand and said if u touch it you get no reward my love, Lena whines and says ok he waited all the way till they got to the school parking lot to give her a wireless vibrater that he can control whenever he wants too through his phone, he  put it in himself to make sure it gets put in its place. Whenever he seen her in the halls he would turn it up to max when she was talking to her friends. Once school was over and they both get in the car she begs him to let her cum just once so he turned it on max the whole car ride home she came 5 times, and was whimpering from sensitivity when he reached in to take it out admiring the shiny substance that remained on the toy and gave her a kiss and carried her upstairs for a nice bubble bath in there apartment.