The sauna

Brandon went to a sauna for the first time by his self. He didn't really understand the rules or what to do, so he got undressed and walked in. When he closed and locked the door he was met with a beautiful dark skinned man. Pretty brown eyes, fluffy black hair, and the sexiest body you have even seen. " oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was in here" Brandon said nervously, "haha it's fine, I'm Khalil by the way" uh hi I'm Brandon." Cute name for a cute boy" a faint pink appeared on Brandon's face. "Well you seem new so I'll help you get used to it, you don't have to keep the towel on if u don't want to and u can leave whenever u feel like that's really all there is to it. "Here come sit next to me" Brandon sat next to Khalil and he got nervous as he looked down to see Khalil was naked. " how old are you" Brandon ask, " I'm 19 you?" "18" He sat next to him and began to stare. Khalil noticed and decided to tease him" you like what you see baby boy?" The nickname caught him off guard and he started getting embarrassed " I- I uh umm I'm sorry I didn't mean to look or make you uncomfortable I can go.." Brandon was interpreted by a pair of lips attacking his. He began to melt into the kiss and climbed on top of Khalil's lap, he starts grinding on him and moan into the kiss. The more intense the kiss got, made him grind faster on top of him. As he was thrusting his hips back and forth Khalil's dick slipped into Brandon's hole" oh fuck" I'm so sorry Brandon I didn't mean to let me take it out." " no please keep going" are you sure?" Yes I'm sure please" ok baby~ how are you so loose that it slipped In anyway?" "I um played with myself before I came""oh such a naughty boy. Now that ur mine no more touching yourself ok?" Mmm ok" Brandon moaned "yes sir"good boy now ride me and count how many times I spank you!" Yes sir" you lose count I'm starting over and going harder. Brandon was cock warming Khalil and getting his ass smacked until someone walked in on them. Khalil immediately covered him and Brandon with a towel. The stranger was shocked and began to stare at Brandon making him uncomfortable. The boys got dressed and went into Khalil car. Brandon was still horny so he decided to tease Khalil so he pulled his pants off but Khalil was to focused on the road to notice until he heard Brandon moan. He turned his head to look over to see him playing with himself. Khalil pulled into a empty parking lot and pulled Brandon on top of him and pulled him on top of him" ride me until I say stop" Brandon began to ride him " yea baby just like that you're doing so good for me" the praise made Brandon go faster and moan louder about 5 minutes Brandon came and started to slow down but felt a smack on his ass "I said ride me until I say stop" Brandon started whining but bounced on his cock faster, the overstimulation started to kick in and he began shaking but he was determined to satisfy Khalil " fuck baby you're doing so good for me" "ugh I wanna please you daddy" your doing so good my love" after Khalil cummed inside of Brandon Khalil took Brandon to his condo  to get him cleaned up and fed before going to sleep.