The dream

He shifted his self in between my legs licking my wet core. Reaching up he grabbed my boob massaging my nipple in his hand so perfectly it made me arch my back into him. He stuck 2 fingers inside of me while still licking my dripping cunt making me began grinding my hips onto him. The overstimulating sensation brung me closer and closer to my orgasm. "WAKE UP" my boyfriend screamed into my ear making me jump up. You're going to be late for work, at this moment I realized I definitely overslept I jumped up rushing to the bathroom to get ready that's when I noticed how wet I was and the burning feeling In my stomach a feeling that said you need to cum now. I ignore this feeling until I  get ready for work.They get into the car on the way work.
She sat in deep thought thinking about the wild dream she had her dripping core waiting to be touched. Her bf noticed so he placed a hand on her inner thigh causing a soft and pleading whimper to escape her lips. She instantly covered her mouth and looked away. He giggled at her embarrassment and began rubbing and kneading at her inner thigh causing her to roll her hips begging for more. He denied her of any farther pleasure and to take what's given to her before she doesn't get anything. She start letting out soft moans and grinding her hips onto his veiny hand. She was just about to cum when he removed his hand and she realized they were at work and she would have to wait 8 hrs before she could do something about her raging  hormones. Their office is right by one another, so for her to have to go wait for pleasure and her boyfriend was right there that made her think of some naughty things to do. She constantly walked pasted him giving him this devilish seductive look  and touching herself causing him to get and erection almost immediately. He followed her to her office where he pushed her down into her seat and grabbed her by wrist, " just be patient my love you'll get what your begging for later" she responded to him by spreading her legs as far as she could causing him to let out a breathy laugh. He let go of her wrist and slide in between her legs, as he began sliding down her underwear her boss came into the office. She immediately grabbed him by his hair and pushed him under the desk to talk to her boss. Her boss started giving her papers to look over and sign, while they were talking her boyfriend pulled down her underwear and gave a slight lick to her pussy she squeezed her thighs against his head tight trying to secretly tell him to stop he took that opportunity to stick two fingers into her the more she tried to move her hips the farther he pushed his fingers. She began getting to lost in her pleasure that she completely forgot her boss was their, her boss knew something was up because she didn't try to hide her face of pleasure from him. She noticed her boss had a firm bulge in his pants. While she grinds on her boyfriend's veiny fingers she grabbed her boss by his shirt and placed him behind the desk where she was sitting. She began to undo his belt buckle when her boyfriend stop abruptly and pulled out his fingers. She was confused so she also stopped her actions thats when her boyfriend spread her legs again and engulfed himself in her causing her to let out a  loud me moan which made her boss immediately cover her mouth. She never had two people at one time so this  was overwhelming for her and also very exciting to. After getting so lost in thought her boss grabbed her  by her throat and started whispering dirty things to her causing her to get wetter by the second her boyfriend noticed this and he came from under the desk every thing went silent until her boyfriend stuck his 71/2 dick into her she let out a strained moaned because her bosses hand was still on her neck. Her boss enter into her ass and her boyfriend fucked her vagina they began fucking her fast,  she begged them to slow down but that made them go faster she turned into a shaking moaning mess she kept cumming they didn't even acknowledge her anymore they used her for there own pleasure. They began getting closer to there orgasm and started moaning in her ear driving her more crazy, when they finally cummed and pulled out of her she was still shaking but she didn't forget to thank them for this amazing time they responded with a chuckle followed by your such a submissive baby and kiss on her forehead. They tried to clean her up they best they could but they just ended up bringing her back to her bosses office . After that day whenever they wanted to fuck they all fucked together then they ended up becoming a poly relationship.