The couple

BDSM WARNING: Hair pulling,choking , mild rope play, spanking, pet names, degrading, bitting/nipping, over stimulation

Mariah and her gf Lauren were together in there room when Lauren got bored so they went and bought some edibles. They ate 2 candies each that were supposed to be shared and ended up getting really high. Mariah got super horny and wanted to try something's with Lauren. Lauren was already high so she agreed to anything, they began making out and Mariah began tying ropes around Lauren's hands and attached them to the bed post then put a telescopic tube on her ankles. Mariah lightly choked Lauren and whispered in her ear " you look so fucking sexy tied up and vulnerable under me my love" Mariah started kissing and licking from Lauren's neck to her boobs making Lauren let out a barely audible moan. Mariah pulled Lauren by the hair and told her to "stfu and use that pretty mouth when you're told to use it" and slapped her on her inner thigh. Mariah started to slowly lick down her stomach until she reached her dripping cunt and swiped her tongue over her clit Lauren started grinding her hips on Mariah's face, Mariah instantly moved her head and bit Lauren's inner thigh. "Your such a horny little slut you can't even be patient, since your so eager I'll give you want you princess" Mariah fingered and ate Lauren's pussy until she was begging to cum and grinding her hips on Mariah's face. Mariah continued eating her out for 15minutes she  made Lauren cum back to back. "Please fuck me  I want to feel your dick( strap) inside me pleaseee" a devilish grin appeared on Mariah face, she strapped a hitchi wand to Laurens leg to secure it in place on her pussy she turned it up to max speed and left Lauren there tied up in bed. Mariah then came back with a 7 inch and 10 I nch dick and chose to be nice to Lauren  and let her pick the size Lauren picked 10 inches " I'm gonna use you like my fuck toy and fuck your pretty little pussy senseless baby, I can't wait to see your beautiful body shaking and grinding against me" Mariah turned of the vibrator and removed the teloscopic tube from her ankles, flipping her position to doggy style Mariah didn't give lauren anytime to get use to the unusual feeling before repeatedly slamming into her g-spot and cervix Mariah pulled her by her hair and began to harshly smacking her ass " look at your gorgeous cunt sucking up my dick in your tight little hole" Mariah started slow deep strokes that instantly sent Lauren on edge. Mommy may I please come Lauren begged Mariah grabbed her by the throat and softly whispered cum all over me princess. She didn't get to completely recover from her orgasm before Mariah pulled out and greedily lapped at her pussy. Lauren couldn't take it anymore GREEN! she yelled right before her body went limp and she started shaking. Mariah instantly pulled away and praised Lauren for being such a good girl and taking her punishment so well. Mariah untied Lauren and took her to there bed ( they have their own sex room that they were just in) and littered small sweet kisses all over Lauren's body before Lauren fell  sound asleep snuggled up against Mariah soft chest.

A/N:
I didn't really know how to write what I was thinking so I don't really like this chapter a lot be lmk what u guys think🫶🏾