All The Best.

*Remember the Alibaug episode? When Ram had just spoken his heart out to Priya-telling her he loved her, that he wouldn't be able to live without her- and Priya had told him that will never be alone.
What if when they were talking about the "all the best" and Shubham hadn't interrupted them?

A loving scene between Ram and Priya in Alibaug- what we wanted since they were planning for the trip.*

'Yeh tumhara tareeka hai na I..I love you kehne ka Priya? Haina?' Ram said, holding her hand that was cupping his face.

Priya realised what she was doing and, as much as she loved being close to Ram, she was still awkward about the same. She shied away as her awkwardness took the lead and turned around to go to the other side of the room.

Ram followed her and caught her arm. He pulled her hard towards him, and she crashed on his chest from behind. The proximity was taking her back to that night and she was starting to lose herself. Control yourself, Priya.

'Kaha jaa rahi ho, maine toh all the best kiya hi nahi.' Ram asked her, holding her tight against him.

'All the best kaha jaata hai,kiya nahi.' Priya said in a matter of factly tone.

'Hmm, tum kehti hogi," Ram slid his nose to the back of her ear, taking in her scent and making her shiver. ',mai toh sirf...' He turned her around and smiled instantly.

She looked at him in anticipation, a little nervous, but so, so beautiful. He was completely smitten by her. Although he had just spent half an hour feeling her so close to him, he wasn't able to control his urges. He eyed her full lips, and tugged her closer. She held him by his shoulder, eyes lowered to the immediate position of their lips, heart pounding so fast.

He wanted to kiss her so bad, and this time he just let go. Closing his eyes, he moved forward and pressed his lips against her. Both of them sucked in a long breath and her grip on his shoulders tightened. He moved across her lips in rhythm, pulling away slightly while she parted hers to give him space. He tugged at her anarkali from her bare back, as if locking her with him forever. She did the same with his collar, and Ram was surprised by her taking small steps towards him. The love was there, even if she wasn't able to put it in words yet.

They broke the kiss and exhaled deeply, and Ram looked at her with affection, hoping she would do the same. But she immediately looked down and stood there awkwardly, unable to meet his eyes. He got confused and thought she needed space, and as much as he wanted to hold her close, he stepped back, releasing her from his hold.

'Hume chalna chahiye, mai neeche wait karta hu tumhari.' Ram said awkwardly, starting to turn around. Priya got confused and held his hand to make him face her. Still looking slightly down, she asked with intent,'kya hua aapko?kuch galat....hua...matlab....kiya...maine?' Ram instantly replied, 'nahi, nahi bilkul nahi. Vo mujhe laga tum.....abhi iss baare mei aur kuch nahi karna chahti. Mai bas tumhe space de raha tha.'

She finally looked up and realised where he was coming from. She didn't talk about that night once, and he didn't even know if she wanted this, them being like this, close and comfortable, in love. Because Ram had already confessed his love. But she hadn't said anything about it.

She braced herself for what she was going to do and kissed him again. Ram was caught off guard, as she pulled her blazer off his shoulders. She held his hands and placed them on her waist, and he pulled her closer. She lead the kiss with a sweet passion, making him smile and participate with more zeal. She bit his lip slightly, making him take a sharp breath in, and pulled apart. She put her face over her shoulder, hugging him slightly, taking in huge huffs of his fragrance- which made her lightheaded- and whispered in his ear, 'mujhe aapse space nahi,yeh chahiye.'

Ram was still in a trance, not believing what she had just said, or done. He held her face with one hand and made her look at him. He joyfully giggled a little, making Priya blush hard. He moved his hand to her back, eyeing her neck, the mangalsutra placed gently on the smooth skin. He caught the dori of her anarkali and pulled it loose in one swift motion. He then put his hand on her shoulder pulled her sleeve slightly down her arm. Priya turned her head to the other side, closing her eyes to feel his touch more deeply. He moved his fingers in circular motion around her shoulder and started kissing her collarbone. Her breaths started becoming ragged as he reached the deepest part of her neck, just along her nape,sliding his tongue through the rest of the skin. He held his mangalsutra just between her teeth, and kissed her where the cold metal had previously resided. The passion rising in her body made her weak in the knees. Ram held her with both his hands, his fingers working their magic on her back. He made his way back to her shoulder and kissed the exposed skin.Her fingernails were digging themselves in his shirt. He bit her slightly, making her hiss. The sounds she was making, aroused him to an uncontrollable extent.

But time was short, and they had to go start the mission. He pulled back and covered her skin with his hand, which was a deep red colour now. She looked at him flushed and he signalled her towards the love bite.

'Abhi ke liye itna chlega?' He said, looking at her appealingly, as she wasn't able to take control of her senses.

'Vaise, yeh all the best hogaya, congratulations mission ke baad de dunga. Okay?' Ram said as he carefully put her dress back in its place. Priya looked at him shockingly and lowered her eyes immediately. Ah control Priya.

He hugged her slightly and moved her hair to one side. Ram, bohot lucky hai yaar tu. After tying her dori, he pulled back and looked at her. She looked back at him with the same love and then bent down to hand him his blazer. He gave that oh haan vala look and she smiled sheepishly at him.

Both of them moved out of the room without another word, smiling their biggest smile,thinking about the success party of the mission.