Meeting an Hedwig [ONE SHOT]

Imagine. You just moved in New York. You've always dreamed of living in the Big Apple. You look around you, just to see a crowded street full of busy people. The unknown. How exciting and how scary this adventure could be. You get out a map from your pocket and try desprately to find this theater your friend told you about. "I'm sorry, can I help you?" you hear behind you. You turn around to see one of the most gorgeous guy you've ever seen. Those dark curls hanging in front of those gorgeous eyes you had trouble to identify the color, and... "Miss?" "What? Uhm. Yeah. Sorry, I'm kinda lost" you say. "Where are you going?" "My friend told me to meet her at the Belasco Theater but um... I guess my cabdriver doesn't know the city very well...". You heard him chuckle, and you thought your heart couldn't take that much cuteness any longer when he says "I'm actually going too, maybe we can walk together?" "Um.. Yeah... Sure" you answer, blushing just because he looked at you in the eye.

You two start to walk when he asks "So what's your story?" "Well, I'm just a lost girl in New York City... But besides that I'm a dancer. My name's (y/n) by the way. And what's yours?" "Well, I'm probably less lost then you are but I'm an actor, musician, and part-time idiot" he add with a goofy smile. "Best job ever" you says, giggling. You two talked more about random things, but especially New York, when you arrived to the Belasco Theater.

You see the big poster and the big letters saying "Hedwig and The Angry Inch". You look at it, and smile. "I love that show" you say. "Did you already see it?" Darren asked, smiling proudly for no reason. "No, I just saw the movie. But I wish I could". You walk past another poster saying 'New Hedwig! Meet her from April 29th to July 19th'. You laugh a little and turn to Darren "Oh look, that guy in the poster look exactly like you. That's weird" "Yeah... Yeah that's weird" he says, looking down all smiling. "Wait..." you said, looking back at the poster. "I can't be...". Suddenly Darren stood beside the poster, doing the same pose. "Oh my god..." you exclaim, shocked. "YOU MADE IT!" you scream, jumping around. "Yeah, I like to think I did" he says.

"Y/N!" you heard across the street. You look to see your friend wave at you. "I'm coming!" you shout back. You turned to Darren and say sadly "So... That's my friend, I gotta go". His smile dropped "Oh" you heard him saying. "Good luck with the show. It was nice meeting you Darren" you says before leaving. "Wait!" he says, taking your wrist. "I, um... You said you wanted to see the show right?" he asks, getting a pen out from his pocket. "Um, yeah" you say, confused. "I can make that happen" he took your hand and write a number on it. "Call me ok?" he asks with a smile. "S..Sure... Um.. See ya" you manage to say before walking to your friend. "Oh did Miss (y/n) just flirted with Hedwig?" she asked. "Oh shut up" you answer smiling.

A/N: dont forget to check out My Darren's Imagine Instagram account @/imagine.dc !