Chapter Three

The two are hand in hand walking toward the hat store. Unknownst to them Joshu saw from his hospital room. "No! Y/N. Please don't..." "I guess I'll just enjoy these Mexican Wedding Cookies. They are wedding cookies that means she likes more than him right?"

Inside the store.

"We are here do you recognize this place?" You asked

"No."

"Um Sir, Do you recognize this hat and who you sold it to?"

"Yes I sold it to him."

"And do you remember what his name is? You see he has amnesia."

"He is Kira Yoshikage."

"Kira?" Daddy Four-balls stated to test it out and he didn't like it much.

"Do you know his address?"

"His address is the apartment building Tsutsuji Gaoka apartment 258."

"Alright let's go there then." Daddy Four-balls says taking your hand and pulling you out of the shop. "Which way?" You pointed in the direction as you pull your hand away.

Once you get to the building you find the key quickly and rush into the room. "You got a strange house here Daddy Four-balls."

"Daddy Four-balls?" He questioned.

"Do you really think Ill call you Kira Yoshikage? You don't look like a Kira. So I'm not calling you that. Daddy Four-balls fits you better."

"Better than Kira I agree. Maybe I can become a Kawajiri instead."

"What do you mean? Look at these photos. Yep you and this guy... Woah hold up! Look at this you really look the both of these guys." You say. "Oh Shit! I just remembered Little Queens ability Barracuda! It allows me to analyze someone or thing and know about it." You add.

"Yoshikage Kira, stand name: Killer Queen, Josefumi Kujo, stand name: Soft & Wet. So your not Yoshikage Kira. Your Josefumi Kujo." You say as you hold up the photo to him. "I see it. But Josefumi is bigger..."

"Josefumi Kujo doesn't feel right either." He says.

"I agree. You look like a JoJo." You say and then you look up at him "Jojo. Jō Jo. Jōjo." You put one finger on your cheek slapping it softly. Then you pointed toward him. "Josuke! You look like a Josuke! I'll call you Josuke until you remember your name."

"Josuke is my name." He says matter of factually. You use your stand and the information changed from Name: ???? to Name: (Sadasuke) Josuke.

"Well now that we know your name I'll be off. I need to get my youngest brother from school. Before I go I'm going to use your bathroom." you walk around the apartment looking for the bathroom. And when you open the door you see a woman laying in the bathtub.

"Are you here to help? If not get out of here?" She whisper yelled at you.

"Are you here by your own volition? Or were you kidnapped?" You whispered. "Blink twice if you were kidnapped." She blinked twice. "Did the man who kidnapped you have purple and blue?" She kept her eyes open. "You have a symbol on your hand is that your stand." She looked confused and blinked twice.

You used your Barracuda.
Name: Sasame. Stand: Fun Fun Fun. Abilities: when the stand is directly above a person he can control their movements. "Sh! I'll get you out of here just wait." You say not stepping in the room with her making the quick assumption it was a trap.

"Josuke." You whispered as you quietly made your way back to the man. "We have to leave. There is a trap set by a stand user above us. Lets quietly backstep out of the room. I'll call the police once we are outside." You whispered to him.

"We are under attack?" He questioned. And you nodded. "Then let's take the fight to him." He says quietly and runs out of the apartment dragging you with him. "Do the thing."

"I'll use Love Alive. But it might not be such a good idea." You whispered. And he lifts you onto his back and he runs to the other floors veranda. "Don't you dare drop me." You whisper yelled into his neck as you bury you head into him.

"Not on my life." Josuke says as he lands on the veranda using Explosive bubbles he is able to destroy the glass door. "Who are you and why are you attacking us?! Do you know who I am?" He yelled.

"I know who you aren't. Your not Yoshikage Kira. I thought you were Yoshikage Kira. I was just trying to get back at Kira for what he did to me back in 2008." The man says sniffling "I am sorry. Don't kill me please."

"Hey Jouske! Look at this Picture. It looks like it was taken around were you woke up." You say pointing at the photo he had of Kira on a dart board. "Let's call this a truce you don't attack us we don't attack you. Deal?"

He nodded and the two left.