Chapter Four

The two of you arrived at the location in the picture. "Does this place ring a bell?" You asked

"Yes."

"It does?!" You asked, excitedly happy to find out something about the man.

"This is close to the place I woke up at."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Oh." You say as you use Little Queen:Barracuda to analyze the area. Out of the corner of your eye a info bubble appeared "Jouske c'mere I see something." You say as you begin to unbury the other thing you spotted. It was an hand. Once you did this Jouske helped reveal two dead bodies. Both male. After doing so you two were shocked to say the least. The bodies belonged to Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo. "What the hell."

"So what does this mean."

"I don't know." You say as you looked around the beach to see if you spotted anyone but you didn't. "We need to leave. We'll call the police from a payphone. But we gotta go." You take his arm and yank on it towards the road.

"Don't you have a cellphone?" He asked and you nodded as a response.

"Yea. But if we report it we'll become the first suspects. And without any memories you won't have an alibi."

Hiding in the woods nearest the beach was Norisuke Higashikata IV listening into the conversation. Using his stand he followed Jouske. Once the two of you parted ways he confronted the man.

"I know you." Norisuke says as he makes his presence known.

"How? Who am I?"

"Come home with me and all will be revealed."

"What?!"

"We are related I'll explain it all later but I can't help but notice you don't have anywhere to stay. I am offering you a bed. Can you afford to reject the offer?"

"Of course not."

Meet the Higashikata'sWe have the patriarch, Norisuke Higashikata IV (59)

We have the patriarch, Norisuke Higashikata IV (59). The oldest Son, Jobin Higashikata (32). His wife, Mitsuba, she's 7 months pregnant (31). Jobin's Son, Tsurugi (2). Hato Higashikata, the eldest daughter (24). Joshu Higashikata, the youngest son (22). Daiya, the youngest daughter (19). Her boyfriend, who is also your younger brother, Hayato Kawajiri (19). And Iwasuke the dog.

"Joshu, you'll be sharing a bedroom with your new adopted brother

"Joshu, you'll be sharing a bedroom with your new adopted brother." Norisuke says as he led Jouske around the expansive estate.

"But! Why can't he just have one of the empty rooms?"

"You can have one of the empty rooms."

"I've always had that room though," Joshu argued. But was completely ignored.

"Hey, Jouske, whats up with the dumbass outfit? Do you have any sense of fashion?" Hato says as she chuckled.

"Clearly not." Joshu argued.

"Leave him be. Perhaps he doesn't have any other clothes. I mean he doesn't have a bag with him or anything." Hayato says.

"Whatever~ where is Jobin?" Joshu says as he takes the remote away from Hato causing her to glare at him.

"Ah! Good Question! I'll go look for him!" Hato says as she left.

"Have you eaten today?" Norisuke says.

"Umm no."

"Thats great because I have a Higashikata Fruit Salad to make you. As a Higashikata you should know the ins and outs of our produse after all."

"Koichi, C'mon we don't have all day

"Koichi, C'mon we don't have all day." Hirose Yasuho yelled. "Kawajiri-san? We've run into each other twice in one week? Its almost as if fate wants us to reunite." She says as she sees you.

"Yeah. I have to pick up my little brother, Oku."

"I haven't seen you pick him up before." She questioned.

"I am usually here early to pick him up right as Preschool ends."

"Ah. So you're running pretty late."

"Percisly."

"Welll here is my number if you want to text me so we can get drinks sometime." Yasuho says as she hands you a pieces of paper she scribbled her number down on as you two spoke.

"Awesome."

"Hai onee-san! I was just showing my friend Kakyoin how to play that one game you showed me." Oku says to you as he ran into your legs.

"Hai lil one. Let's get home now."  You say as you turn to the car and the two of you walked to the vehicle. Before you get in the car Toru confronted you.

"Oi! Kawajiri. I have a bone to pick with you." He says and you open the car door.

"Welp I don't have anything to say to you. Oku-kun get in the car." You ordered and he quickly obeyed. As you got halfway into your car door he slammed the door as hard as possible onto you.

"Oof!" You says and you step out of the door and slam it closed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You say in a whisper yell.

"Stay away from my Yasuho. I warned you two years ago and my warning still stands. Don't forget that I know where you're family lives. She doesn't need friends like you."

"You are a pathetic fucking neck beard. Now get your nappy ass out of my face." You demand. Before you could say anything he punched you in the face busting your lip open. "Goddamn you." You growled as you kicked him in the balls.

As response he used his stand to remove you sense of balance making you nauseous and dizzy.

"Eat a thick prick." You groaned as you reached out to push him out of the way of your car door.

"You can stay like that until you agree to stay away from my Yasuho. My phone number hasn't changed whenever you give in." He says as he left. Clumsily you put yourself in the car and quickly hide your wallet under your car seat. And then you call Hayato.

"Hey, Big Brother. I'm at Oku's school and I've been jumped can you come pick us up I don't think I can make it to the house."

"Ewe! I'm on my way."

"Can you bring me a 5 gallon bucket? I'm going to loose my lunch."