Pandora Box

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭.𝐀.𝐓.𝐮.

Believe it or not, after the show I seriously wanted to pee. I think the excitement might've sent my metabolism on short circuit. I hurried off the stage and bumped into Meggie, who hugged me so tightly I almost coughed.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she yelled.

Okay, so the audience knew about Asher and I. Naturally. I grinned at her and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, girl."

She blushed a little and let me run off to the bathroom.

I swung the door open and not only I found the toilet, but Braxton with arms crossed and that long smirk on his face. "Look at the babe," he said. "I could eat that skirt up."

I scoffed. "What are you doing here, this is a girl's bathroom. Get out."

He walked towards me. "Not after you explain what was that kiss all about. So now you're playing with a skinny weirdo?"

"His name is Asher, and I love him."

Braxton threw his head back, laughing. "Love. Oh, jeez."

"Okay, man, leave. Unless you consider yourself a girl. Who knows."

He stopped dead frozen. "What did you say?"

I eye rolled, feeling that tip of danger creeping in the air. "Never mind. Move, man."

He seized my arm and pulled me into one of the cubicles. "I'll show you who's the man here, little princess."

"Let me go-"

"Only after I do you good-"

"Stop-"

He started touching me, pressing my body against that filthy wall and breathing on my ear. "You're so fucking good, I think it's time to go a little deeper than last time-"

Recalling that the last time he had succeeded and touching the folds of my damn vagina, I shivered. "No, get out, you're not allowed-"

"You don't tell me what to do-"

I tried to kick him with my boots, but he was locking me. His hand shoved under my skirt and pulled my panties down. "I'm gonna scream, you asshole-"

"No." He clamped my mouth. "Not even screams of pleasure. Oh gosh, look who's kinda wet, huh? You're such a whore."

"Stop touching me-"

He shoved a finger inside me and jostled it deep, chuckling on my ear. "Oh, fuck, yes."

And he continued fingering me so much it started to ache. My body flinched up at each thrust. Something inside me ripped and sent an electric pain through my body. I yelled on his mouth, but my muffle would not be enough to call out anyone outside at the corridor. It was over. Braxton had succeeded. I shouldn't have been so careless, I shouldn't have gone with that fucking skirt. I had made it too easy. Most of my pants were tight and particularly difficult to be pulled down. All Braxton did was grab my butt and poke me. But not now. He was inside me, reaching for prohibited spots. It was ridiculous because I was indeed wet, trying not to feel any pleasure, but the months of craving were unleashed across my brain, and my inner voices wanted him to continue and thrust more fingers inside me. And he did. Yet not the fingers. A thick member entered me easily and started banging into my shameless vagina. I clenched my teeth, praying to find strength to deactivate my body and find a way out of his grasp. I tried to focus on Asher, but that thickness inside me was rubbing my walls with a perfect rhythm, and I loved that sensation. I closed my eyes, feeling all his dick growing harder inside me. And Braxton noticed I was enjoying that shit.