You're mine

warnings: cunnilingus, vaginal fingering, dom-sub notes, hair pulling, choking, orgasm denial, handcuffing, knife kink, dubious consent (just adding bc it's not explicit)

It's gonna be rough y'all, no nice Lesso here she's throwing us aroung like you wanted.

-

Lesso moved around the room like a dark shadow. Her steps were slow, purposeful and heavy, so the only sound besides my accelerated breath was the stamping of her plateau shoes. She began to circle me, and I immediately noticed the physical response to her invading presence. And yet, although a part of me fell apart too fast and wanted to fall into our usual rhythm, I urged myself to be careful. I listened attentively to her movements as she disappeared behind me and eluded my field of vision. I was supposed to find out why she was so upset – and she was, just as her voice was freezing cold and her movements precise, almost mechanical. Was she trying to scare me? If so, it worked pretty well.

"Lesso", I tried to be the voice of reason and even though I was intimidated, I couldn't quite swallow my anger at her bossy attitude. "Why am I-" I was abruptly interrupted by her hands around my throat.

With eyes wide open, I stared up to her as Lesso's fingers squeezed tightly and tied my air in an almost delicious way. She had approached me from behind and tore my head by the hair towards her so strongly that tears came to my eyes. But I couldn't tell her that it hurt me, because only a gargle came over my lips.

Helplessly, I stared into her dark eyes, which looked at me with such power, as if Lesso would never let me go again. Then she leaned down, her lips grazing my ear as she whispered to me: "My name is Lady Lesso. And I'm not going to just let you go, Y/N. Try again." Her gloomy tone didn't leave to imagination that she wouldn't let me get away with another pathetic attempt.

An absurd idea came to my mind and even though I felt almost ridiculous at the thought alone, I had to venture. When I nodded as far as I could in my limited condition, she let go of me and walked further towards the torture instruments. An icy shiver came over me and this time it was not dampened by lust. Lesso was a villain after all. If I risked it, would she really hurt me?

"I-I'm not sure, but. . . are you angry, Lady Lesso, because I talked to Lilliane?", I asked sheepishly. My senses sharpened, for so slowly the feeling of loss of control took over and I hadn't decided yet how I liked it.

The pause in Lesso's movement and the tension in her body was the only answer I got. She had turned her back on me and all I could see was her hand wandering through the rows of instruments and pausing again and again when she looked at one of the devices. A hard-to-assign mix of feelings flowed through me as she lifted a whip and pulled it tight; her long fingers slipped along it, and I swallowed.

Why I was so stupid, I don't know, but my mouth opened, and I tried to justify myself: "I know she's a friend of Dovey and I'm sure she's a princess, but at least the schools are connected now and there's no reason not to make new friends."

Lady Lesso had gone a little further and stopped in front of an axe whose sharp edge was flashing even in the dull light.

My words almost failed me – unfortunately only almost, because I kept talking heedlessly: "And she's really nice, I just wanted to show her the school and as a newcomer she's probably happy, eh-mmh!"

Lesso had turned to me again, infallible displeasure was written on her face, and with a glow of her finger, my lips were suddenly sealed. There was nothing more I could do, just sit there staring at her and feeling my wildly beating heart and her power over me. Lesso, what the hell, I thought. The woman stared at me with a merciless look and came closer, the axe in her hand.