New Motive...?

bold means that Monokuma is talking

Italic means that someone is thinking

(Kokichi POV)

Monokuma that little bitch bear always up to no good. I was in my dorm when I heard the nighttime announcement "Good Evening hoes tomorrow go to the gym for a motive. Some of you might hate this one and it might even bring you into despair~!" Monokuma the bitch bear ended the announcement. 

"Ugh... I this is way I hate this fucking school!" I hate this is school and its hoes and ofc I'm not one of them. 🙄 I got up and went to my desk and pulled out a nice pen it was purple and had a checkered pattern then I started writing about my suspects for the mastermind. 

" I swear when find out who works for bitch bear, I'm going to make sure they never hear the end of it!" I didn't notice how tired I was getting because I fell asleep on my desk. Then I heard and woke up to the Morning announcement. " Good Moring! ~ you hoe's better be in the gym after breakfast! ~!". 

"Ugh I guess I'll go to the gym I mean I don't really have a choice.". 🙄 After I got dressed, I went straight to the kitchen and greeted mom then I went to get my Panta. I bought it with me in the gym, when I entered Bitch Bear started talking.

" Ok, ok I know why you hoes are here." "Just get to the point already!" Kaito yelled annoyed as hell "Ok so the motive is that if you don't kill somebody in the next 2 days all of you hoe's gets a weird change except the people who don't need it~!"

for some reason Monokuma was looking at me weird I flipped him off and he did to. I walked back to my dorm and flopped on my bed rethinking about life then I started thinking about Shuichi in a clown costume make up all ruined

 I walked back to my dorm and flopped on my bed rethinking about life then I started thinking about Shuichi in a clown costume make up all ruined

A/N: I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LOOKING AT THIS.

(Kokichi POV)

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed a little too much cause soon my body hurt from all of the laughing "Haha..." I regained my composure and breathed very deep breaths. "Damn must suck being a clown."

                                  {TIME SKIP BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BEING HOES RN}

(Shuichi POV) 

For some reason when we were at dinner Kokichi was looking at me and tried not to laugh and whenever I tried to ask him what's wrong, he would go "Oh nothing Shu Shu..!". Was there something on my face.? Then I imagined Kokichi as something... weird...  OMG

PFFTTTTTTT I held my mouth as I thought of this

PFFTTTTTTT I held my mouth as I thought of this. When dinner was over, I went to my dorm and looked at my whiteboard for suspicious people that could be the mastermind of this killing game the suspects were: Tsumugi, Miu, Korekiyo... I don't know why I put Miu up there, so I took it down and then looked at the remaining two Tsumugi or Korekiyo I decided to pay extra attention to them.

(Kokichi POV)

I knew I should've stopped thinking about it I sighed when I got to my dorm.

                                         {TIME SKIP CUZ MY LAZY ASS}

                                         2 DAYS LATER CUZ WHY NOT BEACH

Word count : 584

A/N : ALSO IM WORKING ON PART TWO RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW