You like money?

Ayo hoes uh so dinner will be eating with rich people so dress nicely. I have a lot of rich people in the basement.

(Kokichi POV) 

Tf ? Omigod does that he hides rich people in there?! Is that why my sugar daddy stood up our date?! Because he was here in the basement?!

"Monokuma!" I whispered to him "What do you want hoe?" "You have to let me see him!" . " Who?"  "Umm I forgot but just take me down there with you!" "Ugh okay bitch.". We walked to the basement that's when... I saw him my sugar daddy "OMG DADDY!" "Hey baba girl want some money?" " Hell yeah daddy!"  POV : You're Monokuma standing there watching them with a face that screams What the hell?

"Ok um sir what is your name?" Oh it's Xiao."  " How wonderful..." "Let's go play with the Ouija board in my room!" "Ok!" We ran to my room I got out the Ouija board hiding under my bed.

A/N : Ok, ok I know what your thinking Xiao as in Genshin Xiao? I mean if you want I just picked a random name that came to mind anyway.

(No one's POV)

Kokichi and Xiao started playing with the Ouija board

Kokichi: What's your name?  The Ouija board moves one letter to the other

Y O U R  F A N S

Kokichi: Oh my! Did you see that?! I have fans!

Xiao: Yeah ok let me ask a question "Are you watching us?"

H E L L  Y E AH

Kokichi: Do you get high?

A/N: I'm going to leave that one to you guys

Xiao: Baby girl we should leave without saying goodbye to see what happens.

Kokichi: HELL YEAH!

Time went by soon dinner time came and this is the outfit Kokichi already had from Tsumugi

Kokichi looked at herself at the mirror "Damn I look fineeee <3!" Kokichi and Xiao walked out arm in arm

Kokichi looked at herself at the mirror "Damn I look fineeee <3!" Kokichi and Xiao walked out arm in arm. Until Tenko saw "GET AWAY FROM HER DEGENERATE MALE!" Tenko attempted to grab Kokichi's hand "Tenko me and my sugar daddy are going to the dinner." "Oh."

Word count: 401

A/N: Sorry this was short I'm not feeling well right now! But when I do, I will update longer chapters!