Elizabeth Bio

Name: Elizabeth ValentinePersonality: Friendly, Kind, Trusting and clingy  *only to Azazel*, Can be shy towards new people

Personality: Friendly, Kind, Trusting and clingy  *only to Azazel*, Can be shy towards new people. *Towards anyone who Azazel doesn't like however* Cold, Rude, Psychotic.. The yandere on this one is something amazing. She's not yuno gasai crazy *Not until a certain fashionista comes into play anyway~* she won't go out of her way to kill anyone who talks or looks at Azazel.  But she is very overprotective of him and will kill anyone who he wants her too at command.
Talent: Ultimate Weapon Master
There is no weapon that Elizabeth cannot use to perfection it's like she was born to wield weapons and utilize them to perfection. A sword? She's a master. A gun? She won't miss a single shot.
Backstory: She was abandoned by her parents because they saw her as a monster due to a certain event that happened *that only Azazel knows at the moment*. One day she was about to be raped by a pedophile Azazel came in and saved her. After that she became part of his family and slowly developed feelings for him . But others might call it something similar to a obsession due to how she will blindly follow any order or command that he gives her . Despite all this she is not dependent on him as she is capable of caring for others outside of Azazel if they take the time and patience to develop a bond with her.
Skills: Skilled with all different types of weapons, Above average strength and Flexibility, Not as intelligent as Junko or Azazel but is still considered a genius. *although it might not seem like it sometimes since her feelings for Azazel can make her not think rationally*.