Little Envelopes

Skyes POV

I tried to contain myself while walking towards the bathroom but just as I got to the doorway I realised I had to get clothes. I half skipped, half ran to Chaz and my room before deciding that clothes can wait for my insatiable curiosity and turned around.

I promised myself instead that I wasn't going to do anything until I had run the bath. Just when my hand touched the handle labelled hot I realised how ridiculous of an idea that was and went straight to the cupboard.

I pushed all the towels aside and in my haste I nearly missed the small envelope placed behind them. The crisp white of the towels camouflaging the white back of the thin paper creating a smooth surface for my eyes to run straight over.

I picked it up and realised it was actually quite solid, or more correctly the contents were of a plastic material. Now I was intensely eager to open the envelope and in doing so I saw how badly it had been sealed, bloody hell Chaz of course he finds some of the simplest things tactfully difficult.

The said contents managed to spill onto the floor before I could catch any of them. After this momentary setback I picked one up and read what was on its face. It said Admit One in white across the corner which was red and the rest of the little card was a picture of a white mountain. 'Chino Slopes' was the most eye catching part of the card as it was written in green and black graffiti.

Honestly it took me a minute to connect the dots. Yeah im a little slow sometimes.

"Holy fish tentacles!!!!" We're going snowboarding!!! Hell yeah! I counted the pieces of plastic and came to the number of 8. Okay so that would be Chester and Mike's band mates plus Jade and me. I've never been snowboarding or even seen snow before. This is gonna be awesome but I don't know the first thing about it.

There's a first time for everything right? I happily got up and placed the cards back in the envelope and put them on the bench before running the bath, actually, this time. I did the usual preparation things and sank into the heavily bubbled water noting immediately how very warm and welcoming it was. Oh man this is gonna be interesting. I love cold temperatures but my body doesn't.

Im pretty grateful to be surrounded by all these awesome people that genuinely care about me. I let the bubbles melt and mold around me as I drifted off into a deep blissful sleep.

I wasn't sure how much time had past but by the time I woke up it was about midday I guess I better get up now. My stomach was growling and I realised I hadn't had breakfast yet. After getting out and wrapping a towel around myself I picked up the envelope and walked to the bedroom to get changed feeling totally uplifted.

Chesters POV

"Pew pew pew pew."

"You're going down!"

"Eat my bullets."

"Prepare to die!!" Chaz yelled as he finished off the rest of his ammunition into Mike's armour. "You always lose at fighting games Mike, it's not even a challenge."

"Just cos you always screen cheat" Mike replied.

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind and a few strands of dampness slid across my face.

"Hey baby." She kissed my cheek.

So I reached my hands up and pulled her straight over the couch and spun her around so she was facing me.

"AHHHHHHH. Hey what was that for?"

"I like you better when you're in front of me."

"Or on top of you."

*Cough* "Mikes here guys" *cough.*

"Oh sorry man." Chaz said laughing.

"So what's this about you obliterating Mike at Halo?" Skye said looking at me.

Mike went to protest but stopped. "Ah uhm uh yeah I guess he did" Mike said joining in with my laughter.

"How come you guys kept it a surprise we were going snowboarding?"

"We figured that if you're anything like us, when Chaz told you that, the curiosity would kill ya! Which is personally far more funny" Mike answered.

Chaz nodded his head violently in agreement.

"So whatdoya think?" Mike asked.

"Well I hate both of you very much, I couldn't even think straight til I knew what it was. But I've always wanted to go snowboarding as long as I remember so I love you both very much and I can't wait." Skye replied in one long breath dragging out the 'hate' and giving me and Mike long meaningful glances.

"We love you to pumpkin pie" Mike said in a silly voice, barely able to contain himself. The laughter was pouring out of his eyes I swear.

"What did you call me?" She said sharply.

Uh oh. MIke just went there...

*Vote if you would like to read more!
:D*

-Flight_In_Death117