Helping

Hey I'm April. I'm 5'5 and I'm 14 years old. I started living on my own 7 years ago. Young I know but my dad started gambling and went to a gambling ring ran by rouges. Us being humans we really didn't stand a chance. Well he got into to much debt and was struggling to pay them off. Also there isn't a straight supernatural. Really only humans are straight. Not saying we all are but you can only find straight humans and not supernaturals. Don't ask me why because I don't know! But that's important because the rouges wanted my mom and dad to sleep w/ them. They kept refusing and the rouges added more and more interest. Since they're rouges our legal system couldn't touch them since they honestly didn't care what humans had to say. They only followed the supernatural law and they only did that when there was an alpha forcing them to submit. But the supernaturals wouldn't help because no one under their rule was being harmed or targeted. Messed up. I know. But since that was the case we didn't get help. One day when they came and said that my needed to either put this much up or things were going to get messy. My dad said he couldn't afford that and then they attacked. The female rouges dragged my mom up stairs and the males shoved my dad onto the couch. He yelled run and I did. I don't know if they're alive or dead. I hope they're still alive but I don't want to think about the things those rouges did to them.

*Whimpering*

I stopped and look for the animal that's whimpering. I looked down an alley and saw a pure white wolf. One of it's hind legs was injured. I moved closer to it and the wolf heard me. It immediately started to growl.

"Hey there sweetie! No need to be scared! I wanna help you out ok?" I say in a soothing tone. I held out my hand so the wolf could snif it. But it was far enough so I wouldn't get bit. The wolf calmed down a bit. "There ya go! Now I'm gonna wrap your leg to try and stop the bleeding as much as I can. It's gonna hurt. Brace yourself!" I say as I take the emergency cloth I had out and start to apply pressure. The wolf growls then whimpers. "I'm gonna carry you to the nearest vet ok?" I say after realizing how bad the wound actually was. Good thing there was a vet down the street to the left and down some.

"Oh my! What happened?!" A nurse asks as I walk through the doors.

"I don't know I them in an alley." I answer.

"Ok thank you dear! Doctor you have an emergency patient!" The nurse says. The doctor rushes out and starts to prep for surgery as he rushes around getting everything he needs.

"I'm gonna go now." I say.

"Wait we're gonna need to give the wolf to someone when it cones out of surgery." The nurse says.

"I'm heading to the ATM to get some money." I answer. Now you maybe wondering how a 14 year old can get money from the ATM and walk in w/ an injured wolf and no one questions it. Well victims of supernaturals have a program the government made. It allows all victims no matter age or anything to get money and be able to have jobs and stuff. I get a fairly decent amount of money since I was so young. And since victims are more occuring than you think only children would question it.

"Oh good timing! They just got out of surgery. Looks like someone or something cut their leg opened. The stitched her up so now she can go w/ you." The nurse says. I thanked her and soon the wolf came out. But she was walking?!

"Um why is the wolf walking right after surgery?" I asked. Even the nurse looked puzzled.

"She doesn't like being touched. Some found out the hard way." The doctor says gesturing to the hurt nurses.

"Hmm I must be lucky she wanted to get help. Otherwise I might've ended up looking like them!" I stats then I feel something soft and warm on my legs. I look down to see the wolf is rubbing against me. I look back at the doctor and nurses who seem shocked.