The invisible enemy

"You're just a bitch that ran away!"

"Someone as weak as you should've been killed by the rouges that killed your parents too!"

My skin is burning and my body feels hot. I'm struggling to breath. I feel my heart beat but each time it does it feels as if it's shrinking and caving in on itself. I feel a lump in my throat that just keeps getting bigger. I feel my stomach cramp and twist.

"...y...! ....ey!...." I hear something in the distance. I feel something touch me and I immediately whimper. When I still feel it I snap. It instantly gets removed. I'm shaking. After a few mire times of something touching me it stops all together. I fade more into the darkness. Now I'm completely surrounded by it. I still hear the voices yelling at me. I'm curled up in a ball and start shaking harder. I feel a hand on my shoulders.

"Hey there kid wake up now." I hear uncle say.

"U- uncle?...." I say weakly. I open my eyes slightly.

"Hey kid!" He says sweetly and happily.

"T- treatment...?" I ask.

"They won't let me give it to you!" He says through gritted teeth.

"Of... course not..." I say.

"That's enough!" Abby yells.

"He refuses to tell us how to treat you! He also refuses to just do it here!" Lucy states.

".... Dumb asses..." I say.

"Explain!" Abby grits out.

"I can't give her treatment here and your species can't go to where the treatment has to be given." Uncle says

"We'll take you there then once you're done we'll have someone give you a ride home." Lucy states matter of factly.

"Kill.... me." I croack. Then black.