Hottie Alert

I woke up to my alarm screaming, I picked it up and threw it across the room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!" I screamed.

I mean seriously why was my alarm going off? Then I remembered.

"SHIT!"

It's the first day of school and I had to look hot. I threw my long golden blonde hair into a messy bun. But on some black makeup, but not too much makeup cuz I'm not like others girls. Thigh high boots and fishnets with a short black dress. I look into the mirror and saw a sexy bitch. My pink and red orbs shined in the sun. My boobs were perky as usual and my ass looked great. I walked downstairs, grabbed my keys and toast then took the bus to school.

"Ugh, I hate having to ride this smelly bus with these smelly little bitches." I said as I sat down in the back.

I opened my window and pulled out a blunt. I was not going into school sober.

"Uh um," A shy girl muttered, "Y-Y-Y-You shouldn't be doing that!"

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass little bitch!" I said as a took a puff and blew it into her face.

I watched and laughed as the little UwU bitch coughed. Thankfully her "Alpha" wasn't around. He was annoyed as fuck and he isn't even the hottest guy at school. I mean seriously, Harry Styles is no where near as hot as Shrek. I'd never say that out loud though.

The little bitch started crying and I just rolled my eyes. She was a loner and had no friends. Served her right honestly she is such a pick me with her little "I'm so petite and fragile. UwU" shut up bitch. I, on the other hand, have only a few friends. My best friend is Jimmy G. She's perfect in everyway. The way her breasts bounce and her hips sway. I'm only friends with the best.

I quickly put out my blunt and put my head against the seat. Then passed out.