The Dark Room

As Y/N walks home in the dark after another long day of school and flirting with Shrek. they had gotten a lot closer and Y/N wasn't afraid to be herself around him. Shrek was different. When walking down a dark street she felt eyes all over her. Which isn't unusual, she is one of the hottest people on earth. Y/N continues to walk, she puts her house keys in between her fingers.

    She grips her neck in pain, something pricked her. Her fear grew because she realized no one was around to help her, no one could even see her. She tried to cry out but to no avail. Y/N falls unconscious.

     Every part of her body aches with pain. She cries, she tries to get up and flee but her arms and legs on strapped to the chair. All she can think is this is how she dies. She didn't even get to tell Shrek about her feelings. She'll never get to live out the life she had planned. Y/N wasn't really that much of a bitch, she was insecure and lonely. She wanted love. Y/N wanted Shrek. She knew he was different when she met him. He wasn't like other guys.

   Y/N cried out to her kidnapper, "Let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone what happened. I wanna go home." Tears fell down her cheek, "Please, oh please I just..... I just wanna go home. "

     A man in a mask just laughed, and reached his hand toward her face. Y/N recoiled. He was angry at this. He smacked her across the face.

    "You bitch! You'll sleep around with everyone but you won't let me touch you?"

    Y/N looked down at her legs and prayed for what happens to be quick.

    "I saw you after we were together! You think I'm disgusting, but you're worse. " He shook her chair. "I see every fucking thing you do. "

    Y/N cried, "Please! Please ple-" she chokes "I'm I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me I'll do whatever you want!" She pleaded, all she wants now is to live.

    He shoves her chair and she falls to the ground and a CRACK, is heard by them.

  "Oh fuck! " Y/N let out a scream. She groans, tears continue to stream.

   Y/N's arm was broken, she knew.

    The attacker takes off his mask.

    "Look at me. "

  Y/N keeps her head down, biting her lip in pain.

    "I said FUCKING LOOK AT ME YOU BITCH! "

    He grabbed her face and forced her to look at him.

    Y/N cried. She knew that once she saw his face there was no chance of getting out alive.

     He let go of her face and pinned her to the ground, just then there was a noise from upstairs.

    Y/N screamed, hoping, praying, that someone would hear her. Save her.

     But that only made me angrier. He grabbed her neck and shoved her to the ground. Y/N struggled, but there was no point. It was useless, she was bound. There is literally nothing for her do except die. Y/N choked. And choked, gasping for anything. She would look him in the eyes and plead to live. The noise gets louder and louder.

       He stops.

     Y/N coughs and gasps for air.

    He heads upstairs to check out the noise. Y/N begs for him to not come back, to just leave her there. 

     The noise stops. She can hear human locking the door and stomping down the stairs.

     He kneels by her side and brushes her hair out of her pale sweaty face. He ties a cloth around her mouth, preventing her from screaming. He smiles as something is plunged into her stomach. It twists and turns and is pulled out. Y/N's eyes swell up with tears and she tries to cry out in pain.

   He grabs her throat again and there's a sudden sense of relief and nothing hurts anymore. Y/N no longer struggles or moves.    

    It's just darkness.