Perfection

New fanfic ^.^

I don't own Kuroko no basket...anime nor manga. The characters are freakin' sexy, haha. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 ~Perfection

"The more I see, the more I improve," Ichiro said, "all I have to do is watch."

_______________

The confident strides of long legs. A height that surpassed a majority of the high school. A mystifying aura of presence. The sharp piercing, violet eyes of analyzing. Ichiro Hayashi had it all and more.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for the coach of the boy's basketball team," his steady voice called out over the chatter of a second-year's classroom.

"Hey, Riko. A first year's here for ya!"

"Need something?"

"A girl?" Ichiro asked, leaning on frame of the doorway.

"Sexist?" Riko asked with an irk mark.

"Unbelievable," Ichiro muttered under his breath and then with a raised eyebrow, "is it late to sign up?"

"For basketball?" Riko asked.

"No, the swimming team," Ichiro sarcastically replied. He waved the form in the air. Riko snatched it out of his hands.

"Feisty. I like it," Ichiro remarked.

"Be lucky that I don't judge on personalities." Ichiro frowned.

"What do you judge on then?" Ichiro asked with a worried expression.

"So it is all an act," Riko smirked. Ichiro grinned.

"See you after school, my lady." Ichiro mocked bowing and swiftly left the second year building.

"Who was that?" Hyuga asked appearing beside Riko and looking down the hallway.

"Another first year trying out," Riko replied, examining the form.

"He look exceptional?" Hyuga asked.

"We'll see."

________________

"...take off your shirts."

"EHHHH?!?!!!"

________________

"Why is your shirt still on?" Riko asked, eyeing the teenager with sharp eyes. Ichiro took a step back from the close distance.

"Why would it be off?" Ichiro blinked innocently.

"Maybe he's shy," Hyuga suggested.

"Don't be shy!" Koganei shouted out for encouragement, earning chuckles from the rest of the team. Ichiro bit the bottom of his lip in disappointment as he fiddled with the hem of his Tshirt.

"Take your shirt off," Riko ordered.

"Wanna take it off for me?" Ichiro flirted with a seductive wink. Although his serious expression made it more unbearable for Riko.

"Quit playing around!" Hyuga yelled whacking Ichiro upon the head. Ichiro stumbled forward before catching his feet, he rub the back of his head softly as he mumbled apologetically at Hyuga.

"Fine, fine," Ichiro muttered, lifting the hem of his shirt up slightly, like 3 inches. He uncomfortably shifted before noticing Riko's gaping. He let his shirt fall back down, smirking at her face. She collected his data quite quickly.

"Ummm, excuse me?" Everyone turned to look at Kuroko, the teenager with little to no presence.

"Look at the time! I have to go now, so I'll see you tomorrow," Ichiro smiled using Kuroko as a distraction to escape from Hyuga's "respect" lecture.

"Ichiro! Get back here!"

"Bye-bye, Hyuga, Riko, and others!" Ichiro gave a backward wave as he ran... He was fast.

________________

"What's up with him?" Riko thought to herself. "I'm starting to doubt it. Him...on the generation of miracles?!"

Riko stood up as the train went closer to her stop. She looked down at the basketball forms on top of her books.

"And Ichiro, his body is...perfection."

________________

Did you hear? Kuroko is coming out with season two.

What do you think of it?

VOTE

COMMENT

SOMETHING.