Information on me

Chapter 4 ~Information on me

A CUT-OFF SCENE RESURFACING FROM CHAP. ONE

"Hayashi Ichiro," Aida said, reading the name from the form. "Why does it sound so familiar?"

"Maybe because that's the famous model's older brother." Aida looked up at the school's player, his hands scanning through a magazine as a look of surprise overcame his face at her question. "You know, that Akira star person. His real name is Hayashi Jiro. Or maybe it's familiar because that names spread out throughout our city. The Hayashi's are famous. They're like...rich too. They own convenience stores, pawn shops, a hospital, estates, laundry mats...."

The boy grinned at Aida's curious expression.

"Continue," Aida ordered. "You seem to know more."

"That family is all talent and skill and looks, definitely looks. Actors, models, scientist, professional athletes, teachers, even cooks....The brother's out of the news feed, but Jiro and Ichiro are apparently twins. Identical twins, to be exact." The boy unlocked his phone, searching a quick picture of the twins and showing it to Aida. "They seem to have inherited a lot in their blood. They were star athletes in middle school, popular students, of course. Then Akira got involved in photography, leading to the modeling career. An agency picking him up right off the streets. Unreal, right?! "

"And what about Ichiro? He didn't join?"

"Huh? He didn't, at least not that I know of." The boy pulled back his phone, searching up some more information. "It cause an uproar over summer break, Akira said he was dropping out of school once he reach high.... Oh, I found something."

"And what did you find?" Aida asked, indicating for the boy to go on.

"Their style of basketball are both adopted from street. Polished by their uncle and aunt who are either professional basketball and soccer players. Oh, the uncle seems to play American football , actually-"

"Ichiro's basketball style, what is it?" Aida interrupted, growing an irk mark at how the boy maneuvered the conversation.

"Hai hai~ Don't have to get your panties in a wad, Riko-chan <3 .... He's-"

ICHIRO: No. No. No. You can't just give out my information like that! That's lame... You can't just give away information on me.

__________________

Haha. Personally, I wanted to continue it but Ichiro has an evil flip side in his personality and has access to my knifes, so I'm not risking my life...

I know... This is a pretty lame chapter :(

But I'm desperate! So enjoy :)

VOTE

COMMENT

READ ON! ^^

-Ghost