Crying

Chapter 2 ~Crying

After school, @ Certain Convenience store

_______________1st Encounter

"Ichiro~~" A slightly muffled male voice called out.

"What do you want?!" Ichiro asked between gritted teeth.

"Gimme a discount!" The annoyance demanded.

"And why should I?" Ichiro asked, closing his book loudly. "A customer is a customer. I don't give specials to anyone."

"You say that, but," the tall teenager placed several bags of sweets and chips onto the counter, "as kids, you gave me lots of stuff for free. Remember?"

"Whether I remember or not, it's none of your business, Murasakibara," Ichiro put emphasis on his friend's name, "Is this all your getting?"

"You're so not cute anymore," the teenager pouted, leaning in closer on Ichiro's expression, "...so not."

"I never went for the impression of being cute," Flustered, Ichiro shoved a bag of chips in Mura's face while scanning the other items skillfully, "especially by another male."

"Ah-! You did give me a discount," Mura took note while bringing out his money.

" A sale." Ichiro pointed over Mura's shoulder. "Learn how to read, idiot."

"You even turned mean." Mura frowned, reaching for his bags of groceries and opening a candy bar. "I regret leaving a part of your childhood."

"Who left who?" Ichiro asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure it was me, so don't blame yourself."

Murasakibara stared at Ichiro with a serious expression.

"I never would've blamed myself," Mura said, while turning to leave the store. Ichiro leaned over the counter, watching the violet hair teen walk out the store. He gaped.

"...I think I made him mad."

About 30 minutes later, @ Outside of store (On break)

_______________2nd encounter

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"Arggghhh! Stop that! It can't be that surprising!" Ichiro yelled out in annoyance, hating the silence.

"You seem to be in a bad mood."

"Sorry, I'll only be cheerful in school. My mood was ruined by a customer that came here not long ago before you," Ichiro replied running a hand through his hair.

"I didn't think you would have a job, Ichiro," a sudden appearance caused the commented lad to flinched.

"Kagami and... Kuroko. I'm not really surprised, for some unknown reason," Ichiro mumbled to himself and raised his gaze to his classmates, "Walking around?"

"He followed me," Kagami explained with an irritated expression.

"I just happen to be going this way," Kuroko said, taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

"You work here? Aren't you still 15?" Kagami asked.

"Wor-Eh, not exactly. Anyway, there's a basketball court nearby-" Ichiro stopped himself as he noticed Kagami was going to interrupt him.

"Are YOU strong?" Kagami asked," I just played this dude and he totally pisses me off."

"Sorry if I do," Kuroko commented.

"You wanna play me?" Ichiro asked. There was a hint of annoyance, fear, excitement, well...a whole bunch of emotions mixed into his voice.

"Oh, nevermind. It's too late," Kagami stated as he took notice of how dark it was.

"I have to go home now...See you guys tomorrow at school," Ichiro brushed past the duo to rush inside the store.

"Kagami...Ichiro was crying."

_______________

Okay. This is an extra...though, it IS included in the story. I hope you enjoyed it. I just felt like writing and finished this in an hour...yes, it was rushed.

(o.O) Ichiro has a weird relationship with Mura as a childhood friend or something..?

Please comment what you think

AND/OR

VOTE :)