Chapter 6

Sanji couldn't hold his embarrassment any longer, he started blushing really hard his face almost looking like a tomato, he lifted his knees, hugged them and shook his head down, hidding his mess of a face, he knew he would pull out a thicker end and Zoro would realize what he did, who wouldn't?

The machine last night was for sure loud and Sanji's moans couldn't hold still into his mouth, so there were much stuff that could keep the moss head awake, this sure was an embarrassing situation, but Zoro kept his cool and only giggled at the blonde mess trying to make some kind of excuse.

He gently grabbed Sanji's arm and squeezed his palm, rubbing his tumb against the male's pale hand, it was cold, almost ice cold combined with  Zoro's big wounded warm hand, Sanji felt relaxed warmth slowly dripping down his entire body.

Soon, his other palm felt the same pleasant warmth when turning around facing the muscular man and grabbing his free hand, sliding his down, they both knew this contact felt alluring, but the thing that's missing is time, time to make new decisions and make the right move, neither of them wanted to start first, nor to say absolutely nothing, right now, it was too early for both of them.

Eventually, they gently let go.

"Sorry about your clothes. I just couldn't control myself. This is even my first time sleeping other than my apartment..."

"No need to apologize, we all sometimes make mistakes and you washed it anyways, so I appreciate that."

So with a soft smile, Zoro wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist pulling him closer into a nice, warm, gentle hug, it took Sanji by surprise because of the sudden warmth applying his cold skin once again, but eventually hugged him back wrapping his hands around his shoulders and leaning his head on the other males' left shoulder.

"Nah, fuck time, he's so fine to be around.."

It felt magical, they were both completely relaxed in each others' arms, the blonde glanced at the mans' three golden piercings hanging on lower part of his ear, they were shining brightly under the morning sunrise and the blonde couldn't take his eyes off of those mysterious jewelry.

Eventually, he gently ran his fingers across all three of long earrings, stopping at the moment only to lift one of them investigating its familiar beautiness: " These are familiar... where did you get them?"

"You know that jewelry shop near your restaurant?"

"So, Nami-san did the ear piercing?"

"No, a black-haired lady did. I think she's another worker there."

"Oooooh, Robin-chwan! She's such a talented and intelligent, gorgeous lady! Everything she does is perfect and right at the time!"

"Yeah...I see you are familiar with her. Anyways, shouldn't you be at work by now? It's little past seven and there's a long way there."

"It's Sunday, the restaurant is closed, so I have the entire day free. What about you?"

" Same, the gym is closed toda-"

Suddenly, a harsh knock on the door echoed trough the entire room, Zoro seemed to recognized the already-experienced moment, opening the door, a straw hat and a huge smile across the average-height young childish adult made his appearance on the other side of the door.

He jumped aggressively on Zoro, wrapping his hands around him and legs sticking on his waist, it was an uncomfortable hug, but they were a really close friends and knew each other for almost six years now.

The tanned man finally broke out of the tight bear hug and breathed heavily, putting his energetic friend on the floor and patted his head.

"Right, Sanji, this is Luffy, one of my closest friends."