How it starts

This  is a story on how 2 ppl fell in love that was never supposed too. There names are mumas  and Twt they met 6yr ago. From the moment mumas  seen Twt she knew it was something about him that drew her in. She knew that she was supposed to stay far away.  She also knew he was trouble and at first she thought he wasn't shit but u cant read a book by its cover.

Her story begins when she asked if he wants his hair done but in all reality she just wanted alone time with him. She had no clue what she was doing in his hair. she went from 6 braids to 2 and he was just sitting there knowing she was fucking his hair up without a care in the world. than they end up in his room. he trying for a min to get her but she wasn't having it Eventually he got her. she never felt anything like it every touch was so warm an peaceful an he made sure to put her first. A lot of drama happened afterwards than he just  disappeared. she never seen him again she just thought he ghosted her so she made herself forget him .

5yrs goes pass A lot change during that time she has a son now, graduated school, shes in a on and off relationship. She was very close off to the idea of love  she thought it was just a word Then one day she was on Fb an she sees this guy that looks familiar so she sent him a Friend request She wasn't sure if it was the guy from 5years ago he accepted  the request after she realized it was him she wondered where he been all these years she wasn't going to say anything to him than one day he posted a picture of himself on his story an she slides up then pretend like she didn't mean to. he knew exactly what she was doing he also remembered her very so he asked if she knew him and she said no he started asking questions trying to get her to remember but she was playing dumb the whole time  she remembered everything besides his name they didn't really talk much at first she had bf ish than a few months goes past  somehow they start  conversation here an there he had a girlfriend at the time so she just kept him at a friend level they played 8 ball together for awhile she never took him serious  she only talked to himwhen she wanted to talk to him but he was very consistent every morning he was a gm even though she wasn't responding then she started a new the first day of her job they were texting while she was on the bus she sent him a picture of her work shoes they were very ugly an he laughed at them they both were housekeepers at two different hotels later on that day she asked if he wanted to talk otp that was
the first time they actually heard each other voice in 5yrs  they talked  for about a good hr she admit that she actually remembered him than they came across a conversation about whats his name she tries to guess it than she's like " idk" she remembered his Facebook name  tho an he's like wow u been talking  to me an don't even know my name they laughed about it she asked where he been all these yrs  he told her he was in jail for 5yrs so 2days after the last time they seen each he was arrested From that moment on they probably talked almost every day from 9am to 3pm otp mumas still wouldn't go see him bc they were still in their lil relationships then New Year's day she was on her way home from work an he asked her to come over she's prepared to lie but for some reason she actually went to see him her heart was beating so fast as she walked down the basement stairs she just got off work so she asked him if she could take a shower bc she was very nervous she thought the it would help calm her down She was very insecure about her body an he was watching her in the shower made her even more nervous After she got out she put her dress one from last night to show him what it looks like on her they talked for a little bit next thing uk her dress was off nobody knew this but she had very bad PTSD when I came to sex but when he touched her It felt like somethings she never felt before every touch was so soft and gentle and It gave this warm feeling She feel her body melt in his hands she No longer felt Insecure around him and from that moment on they never was able to stay away from each other ( to be continued.....)