✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟯﹚

... Year 2010.
Taehyung, 15 years old.
Jeongguk, 18 years old.

Over the years, both males became more protective and possessive of each other. Their adoration, respect, care, affection, love; everything just increased. Yes, they fought a lot, got jealous, and those jealousy led to many days of anger. But, in the end, they always made up and each time their bond became stronger.

However, something changes for Jeongguk. His way of adoring and loving the younger changed, his way of admiring the younger's actions, talks, goofiness, tantrums, facial features, and expressions; everything changed. Those all became much stronger to label it just friends or best friends. And the older male was not a kid anymore to not know what he was feeling for his best friend. He was in love with Taehyung, not as a friend but as a lover. It was no longer a platonic love, it was then a romantic love.

Jeongguk would always want to protect the younger, and care for him more than anything and anyone else. He would fight off with anyone if anyone even thought of uttering one bad word about his Angel. He wanted to be the only one whom Taehyung would depend on after his parents and himself. He wanted to be the younger's life partner, not just his Hyungie or best friend, but of course with the consent of the younger. Thus, every day, every second, he just prayed and hoped that Taehyung would love him back the same way as he did. He would do everything to make that happen.

Taehyung surely loved his Hyungie more than anything, but platonically. He still did not know what love actually was in a romantic way. Surely, he would get jealous and angry whenever someone tried to woo Jeongguk but it was all as a best friend. For the younger, it was all common in friendship.

"Hyungieeee!" A loud voice was heard in the corridor of the school. The said male, who was talking with his friend about some lectures, turned only to see his Cub running to him with a big smile on his face and not to mention having two cotton candies in his both hands.

Jeongguk just smiled fondly at the younger and opened his arms for the other, who finally came to a halt and directly jumped into the arms of the older, who firmly held him and spun him around as Taehyung giggled loudly. As said before, nothing changed between the two sweethearts. They would still be playing around and have cotton candies and the younger would jump on the older whenever he wanted.

"Ahh, Hyungie! Get me down now. Or else, the candies would be ruined!" With that, Jeongguk dropped the younger and then finally looked at his hair in shock. That was because the younger one dyed his hair once again. It was a teal color for the time. Yes, over the years Taehyung developed a hobby of dying his hair every other time according to his taste.

"Kim Taehyung, may I know, what was the reason for your hair color change this time?" Jeongguk asked in a stern voice. And did I say that Jeongguk always disliked that hobby of Taehyung? Oh, I just did. The ravenette liked the natural brown hair of the younger. But no, Taehyung always had to go and ruin that.

Taehyung pouted adorably as he tried to lure his Ggukie Hyungie. "Hyungie, I am sorry, but this is the last time, I swear! Pinky promise! But please, don't be angry with your Cub. I am your precious Angel, right?" He showed his cute doe eyes. That was it! Jeongguk was a whip for his doe eyes. That was his weakness. Actually, Taehyung himself was a weakness for him. Thus, he just let it go, for the nth time; as his friend just facepalmed at his whipped behavior.

As he said, "This boy is gone for. He sees nothing in front of his Cub!"

"Okay, I'll slide it this time. It better be the last time. Because I love my brown TaeTae more than this teal TaeTae. Okay?!" Jeongguk asked with a fake poker face because we all know, he could never be angry with his Angel for long and Taehyung too knew that.

"Of course! This is the last time! TaeTae promise! Now here, have these new flavored cotton candies! I got two by fighting in the crowd, otherwise the way everyone was buying I would have never got one! Come on, let's have it!" Taehyung said and handed one to the older male who took it. And as they were about to have it, the bell rang for Taehyung's class.

The younger pouted as he could not have the candy with his Hyungie but Jeongguk was there to cheer him up and said they would buy some more on the way back home. Taehyung's face lit up and bid bye to the ravenette as he went to his class after getting a forehead kiss from Jeongguk.

"When are you going to confess to him, Gguk?" The ravenette's friend, Sandy, asked; making Jeongguk lose his smile.

"What are you talking about, Sandy? He is just my best friend!" He answered with a nervous chuckle.

"Do I look like a fool or is it written over my face that I am a fool? I have been friends with you for the past 5 years. You really think you can convince me otherwise?" Jeongguk felt defeated after hearing his friend.

"I don't know, Sandy. I don't know. I don't want to lose him. I want him to love me the way I do. I don't want to force him or take advantage of his respect for me to love me. I am clueless, Sandy," the ravenette finally expressed his feelings.

"Hey, hey! It's fine, Buddy! Chillax! If you love him truly, you would surely get him. Hmm? I am there for you, don't worry. You would surely win his heart!" Sandy comforted the ravenette who smiled happily getting a supportive friend like Sandy.

"Okay, now let me taste this candy as well!" With that, Sandy was going to touch the cotton candy but was stopped by a light slap on his wrist, "Ouch! What, man? Why so jealous? It's just cotton candy." He whined.

"Not just any cotton candy. But the one which my Angel brought for me by fighting against the crowd. So back off, buddy!" Jeongguk warned as the other made funny annoyed faces making the ravenette chuckle and soon they also left for their class when the bell rang.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum. Hey, how are you all doing? New part is here. Hope you enjoyed reading it! Do vote and leave comments behind. See you again. Till then stay safe and healthy. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez!

- Wolfin.