Master of the Mansion

The episode starts with birds chirping and the view of wisteria flowers. Tanjiro is laying on the ground unconscious. Goto: "Wake up."A few seconds pass. Goto: "Hey, I said wake up! Wake...Hey! Hey, you! C'mon, you! C'mon!" A very angry man is seen. Goto: "Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?" Tanjiro wakes with a gasp. A white-haired man with jewelry is seen. White-haired man: "Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's on drab-looking dude, huh?" Y/n glares. White-haired man: "What's with the kid-" Y/n: "¡Callarse la Boca! Anciano. ¡Si quieres saber de mí, pregúntame personalmente, viejo poco ostentoso!" White-haired man: "What did you just say?" Y/n looks to see a man who seems to be praying using prayer beads. Then a blonde man with red tips is seen next. Y/n: "Shut up! Old man. If you want to know about me ask me personally, you unflamboyant old man!" White-haired man: "Unflayboyant?! Old?! You little-" Yellow and red-haired man: "And now, we'll put this boy and that girl; on a trail! I see!" A black-haired male is seen looking at the sky. A pink-haired woman is seen next. Pink-Haired woman: To think he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon...Now that's beautiful sibling love! How Brave! Tanjiro: "Wh-Who are these peop-" Before Tanjiro can finish his head is pushed to the ground again. Goto: "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" Six of the Hashiras are seen on screen. Y/n rolls her eyes. Tanjiro: Hashiras? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where am I now? The woman with black and purple hair, and a butterfly hair clip speak. Butterfly woman: "This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial...Tanjiro Kamado." Theme Song Butterfly woman: "Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" The young woman is shocked as she's interrupted. ???: "There's no need for a trail!" The lady: "Hmm?" The loud blonde and red-haired man is shown to have interrupted her.

THE FLAME HASHIRA: Kyōjurō Rengoku.

Kyōjurō: "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of code! We're within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead him along with the two demons! As for the girl, she's only seven, if not younger so she's not a part of the corps!" Y/n: "Don't you dare touch my siblings!" Another Hasihra is introduced.

THE SOUND HASHIRA: Tengen Uzui

Tengen: "In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." Another hashira is introduced.

THE LOVE HASHIRA: Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri: What? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish! Another Hashira Is introduced.

THE STONE HASHIRA: Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei is crying. Gyomei: "Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for having been born at all. Another Hishira is introduced.

MIST HISHIRA: Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro: Um, what was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called again?

Tanjiro: Where are Nezuko and Rui? Y/n: "Rui! Nezuko!" Tanjiro: "Nezuko!" Goto: "Hey you...The Hashiras are speaking. What are you looking at? These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps." Y/n: "Can you count? I only see six!" Tanjiro: *Whispering* "Hashiras..." Gyomei: "Let's put him out of his misery." Tengen: "Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tanjiro turns his attention elsewhere. Goto: "Hey!" Tanjiro: (Quietly) "Nezuko..." (Normally) "Nezuko, where are you?" Tanjiro sits up and looks at a shaded room. Tanjiro: "Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!" A white snake is seen. ???: "Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka?" A man is revealed to be sitting in a tree. ???: "Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache." The main points at a person. ???: "Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules." The man is introduced.