The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

Tanjiro: "Y/n?!" Y/n: "I only knocked him out." Inosuke jumps up and tries to fight Y/n. Tanjiro smashes his forehead into Inosuke's forehead. Zenitsu: "Ahh!! That sound! Are your skulls fractured?!" Inosuke staggers backward. Inosuke: "Ah... Urgh..." Inosuke's mask falls off. Tanjiro: "Ah..." Zenitsu: "Huh? Huh?! A Girl?! Huh? Ah... Your face!" Inosuke: "What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" Y/n: "You're very pretty." Zenitsu: "You're one creepy guy, you know that? You've got such a ripped body, but there's a girl's face sitting on top of it." Inosuke: "Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?" Zenitsu: "I-I'm not!" Zenitsu runs and hides behind Teruko. Zenitsu: "I'm not looking at your face!" Kiyoshi, Shouichi: "Ahh..." Tanjiro: "We don't have a problem with your face! It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!" Inosuke: "You're a corpse! Come at me!" Tanjiro: "Not happening! I'm not gonna attack you anymore!" Inosuke: "Try head-butting me one more time!" Tanjiro: "Nope, I'm done!" Inosuke: "I said do it! Come on!" Tanjiro: "You sit yourself down! Are you okay?!" Inosuke: "Hey, Big Forehead! Let me tell you my name. It's Inosuke Hashibira! Don't you forget it!" Tanjiro: "What characters do you use to spell that?!" Inosuke: "Spell?! Spell... I don't know how to read or write! That name is written on my loincloth--" Inosuke freezes. Zenitsu: "Huh? What's wrong?" Shouichi: "He froze." Tanjiro: "What's the matter?" Y/n: "He's concussed." Inosuke: "Guh..." Inosuke loses consciousness and falls. Zenitsu: "Ah! He collapsed! Is he dead?!" Tanjiro: "He's not dead. It's probably a concussion. Because I head-butted the hell out of him." Teruko: "Are you okay, Tanjiro?" Tanjiro: "Yeah." Teruko: "Amazing! Can I touch your head?" Tanjiro: "Here!" Tanjiro leans down, and Teruko touches his forehead. Zenitsu: Wha... That's scary! Not a drop of blood from Tanjiro's head. How hard is it anyway? I mean, the wild boar is passed out. Teruko: "Tanjiro, your head is so hard!" Tanjiro: "You think so?"

~Sometime later~

Outside the Tsuzumi Mansion. Inosuke rests on Tanjiro's folded haori and is covered by Zenitsu's haori. He eventually wakes up. Inosuke: "Ah...! Ahhh!! Ahhhh!!" Inosuke jumps up. Zenitsu: "Ahh!! He's awake!" Inosuke chases Zenitsu around. Inosuke: "Fight me! Fight me! Hey, you!" Zenitsu: "This is how he is when he wakes up?! I hate that more than anything! Ahh!!" Zenitsu hides behind Teruko again. Teruko: "Ah... Ahh!" Inosuke stops in his tracks. Tanjiro, Kiyoshi, and Shouichi are burying a body. Inosuke: "Huh? What the hell are you guys doing?!" Tanjiro: "It's a burial." Inosuke: "Huh?!" Tanjiro: "You help you, too, Inosuke. There are still people who were killed inside the house." Inosuke: "What's the point of burying the corpses of creatures? I'm not doing that! I'm not helping out! Forget that! Fight me!" Zenitsu: Man, he really is a loon. What does he mean, what's the point? Tanjiro: "I see. You can't do it because your wounds are hurting you." Inosuke: "What?" Zenitsu: Those two are beyond help! They're both crazy! Tanjiro: "No, that's okay. After all, we all have different pain thresholds. Moving everyone who died outside that house, then burying them by covering them with dirt is a lot of work. Zenitsu and these kids and I will do our best, so don't worry!" Kiyoshi: He's so off. Shouichi: He's so off. Inosuke: "Ngh..." Tanjiro: "You should get some rest, Inosuke." Inosuke: "Ngh...!" Tanjiro: "Sorry to ask so much of you." Inosuke: "What?! Don't underestimate me, dammit! I'll bury a hundred, no, two hundred of your corpses! Just watch! I'm going to bury more than any one of you!"

~Sometime later, in the late afternoon~

Outside the Tsuzumi Mansion. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Kiyoshi, Shouichi, and Teruko pray over the dead bodies. Inosuke: "Urahhh!!" Inosuke headbutts a tree. Inosuke: "Gah!" Teruko: "What is that person doing?" Kiyoshi: "Better not look." Shouichi: "Yeah." Tanjiro's kasugai crow arrives. Crow: "Caw~! Caw~!" Tanjiro: "Ah..." Zenitsu: "Eek!" Crow: "Descend the mountain! Descend the mountain! Caw~!" Shouichi: "That crow is talking!" Kiyoshi: "Just don't think anymore." Teruko: "Okay. Y/n: "They were trained to talk." Crow: "All right, follow me! Follow yours truly! Caw~! Caw~!" Inosuke: "Ngh! Huh?" Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Kiyoshi, Shouichi, and Teruko prepare to descend the mountain. Inosuke: "Hey! Where are you going?" Tanjiro: "We're descending the mountain." Inosuke: "We're not done with our battle yet!" Tanjiro: "You're tired, aren't you? Come on, we're heading down." Inosuke: "What?! I'm not tired! Let's fight!" Y/n suddenly thrusts her hands towards Inosuke, Y/n: "If you are so strong then carry me." Inosuke: "No-" Y/n: "Then you're weak." Inosuke holds Y/n as they descend the mountain.