Mount Natagumo

Nezuko: "Mm... Mmm... Mm..." Zenitsu: "Nezuko~!" Nezuko: "Mm..." Zenitsu: "Nezuko~!" Nezuko: "Mm?" Zenitsu: "Fufu... Fufufu... Hahaha..." Zenitsu playfully chases Nezuko around the room. Zenitsu: "Nezuko~! Nezuko~!" Tanjiro blocks Zenitsu. Tanjiro: "Ngh!" Zenitsu: "Ah..." Tanjiro: "Zenitsu! Stop following her already!" Zenitsu: "Tan... ji... ro!" Zenitsu grabs Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro: "Huh?" Zenitsu: "Fufu..." Tanjiro: "Ahh!!" Zenitsu begins chasing both Tanjiro and Nezuko. Zenitsu: "Let's be friends, Tanjiro!" Tanjiro: "Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us! I beg you!" Zenitsu: "Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro! Nezuko~! Tanjiro~!" Tanjiro: "Stop! Zenitsu!" Zenitsu: "Nezuko~! Tanjiro~!" Inosuke sits outside the room, and his stomach growls. Inosuke: "Man, I'm hungry..." Hisa: "Pardon me, sir." Hisa squats down with a change of clothes for Inosuke. Hisa: "Those clothes of yours are quite soiled, I see. I'll clean them for you, so please wear these in the meantime. These are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable." Inosuke: "Ahh..." Hisa: "How does tempura for dinner sound? You know, something covered with batter and fried." Inosuke: "Hoho..." Zenitsu: "Hey, wait up! Come back here, Nezuko!" Inosuke throws the doors to the room open. Inosuke: "Urahhh!!" Tanjiro, Zenitsu: "Ah!" Inosuke: "Urah!" Inosuke headbutts Tanjiro's back. Tanjiro: "Ahh! Wh-What was that for?!" Inosuke: "Ahhh!!" Tanjiro, Zenitsu: "Huh?" Inosuke chases Tanjiro while Zenitsu chases both of them. Tanjiro: "Hold up, hold up! Stop chasing us, Inosuke!!" Inosuke: "Ahhh!!" Zenitsu: "Tanjiro!"

~In the morning~

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke meet with the doctor. Doctor: "You're fully healed." Tanjiro: "Ahh..." Sometime later, a kasugai crow flies into the room and perches on Tanjiro's hand. Tanjiro: "Ah..." Crow: "North-northeast! North-northeast! Your next mission is north-northeast! The three of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo! Head to Mt. Natagumo!"

~Outside the manor with the wisteria crest~

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke prepare to head out. Tanjiro: "We're heading out now. Thank you for everything." Hisa: "Now then, for good luck." Tanjiro: "Thank you so much!" Tanjiro turns around. Hisa walks forward with a stone and grinder. Inosuke: "Huh?" Hisa strikes the stone against the grinder a couple of times. Inosuke: "What do you think you're doing, old hag?!" Zenitsu: "What are you, a moron?!" Inosuke: "Huh?!" Zenitsu: "She's striking sparks for good luck! It's a purification ceremony! Because we're gonna go on a dangerous mission!" Hisa: "Always live your lives with great pride. I wish you luck in battle!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu bow, and the trio sets off. Inosuke: "Ngh..."Great pride"? "Luck in battle"? What does that mean?" Zenitsu: Jeez, this guy is totally clueless. Tanjiro: "Well, yeah, now that you mention it, it's kind of difficult to explain. "With great pride"... I guess it means that you know your place and that you behave properly so that you're never ashamed of yourself." Inosuke: "Huh?" Tanjiro: "And the old lady is also praying for our safety." Inosuke: "So what is this "place"? What do you mean, "never ashamed"?" Tanjiro: "Well, it's..." Inosuke: "What exactly does it mean to "behave properly"? Why in the hell would that old hag pray for our safety, anyway? She has nothing to do with us, so why?" Tanjiro: "Ahh..." Inosuke: "She has no clue what her own place is, does she?" Tanjiro: "Ngh... Hmph!" Tanjiro runs ahead faster. Zenitsu, Inosuke: "Ah!" Zenitsu: He sped up! Inosuke: "Ngh!" Inosuke also speeds up. Inosuke: "Urah! I won't get beat!" Zenitsu: "Wait up!"

~In the evening~

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke arrive at the base of Mt. Natagumo. Y/n is sitting on a darkness circle. Zenitsu: "Hold up! Would you mind waiting a second?" Tanjiro: "Zenitsu? What's wrong?" Zenitsu: "I'm scared, all right?! Now that we're nearing our destination, I'm so scared!" Inosuke: "Why the hell is he sitting? How creepy is that?" Zenitsu: "Who are you to talk, Pig Face?! Don't tell me you're not getting any vibes from that mountain!" Inosuke: "Huh?" Tanjiro and Inosuke turn to the mountain but sense nothing. Tanjiro: "Still, what good will it do to just sit there?" Inosuke: "I told you, he's creepy." Zenitsu: "I am not in any way creepy! I'm normal! I'm the normal one! You guys are abnormal!" Tanjiro: "Ah... Ah... Ngh..." Zenitsu: "What? What's wrong? Hey..." Tanjiro: "What is this smell? Ngh..." y/n: "Want a lift?" Y/n turns her circle into an oval. Tanjiro sits on the darkness oval and Y/n heads toward Mt. Natagumo. Zenitsu: "Tanjiro!" Inosuke: "Oh... Heh!" Inosuke follows after Tanjiro. Zenitsu: "Come on! Don't leave me here by myself! Don't leave me!" Zenitsu follows after Tanjiro and Inosuke. When they get closer to the mountain, they see a wounded Demon Slayer. Tanjiro: "Ah..." Slayer: "Ngh... Ugh... Ah... H-Help me." Tanjiro: "He's got our uniform on. He's a Demon Slayer! Something must've happened!" Tanjiro and Inosuke run toward the boy. Zenitsu: "Eek! Hold up!" Tanjiro: "Are you all right?! What happened?" A series of strings attached to the Demon Slayer's back pulls him into the air and away. Slayer: "Ah! Ahh!" Y/n: "Fuck no!" Y/n drops Tanjiro on the ground and flies after the Demon Slayer. Tanjiro, Inosuke: "Ah...!" Slayer: "Ahh! They were attached to me, too! Help me!!" Zenitsu: "Urk..." Tanjiro catches the smell of blood. Tanjiro: "I'm going." Inosuke pushes past Tanjiro. Tanjiro: "Ah..." Inosuke: "I'll go on ahead. You can follow me, shivering. This is making me hungry." Tanjiro: "Inosuke..." Zenitsu: "Don't you mean you're hungry for a challenge?" Inosuke: "Haha!! Let's go!" Tanjiro and Inosuke run into the forest. Zenitsu: "Ah... Ah..." Y/n catches up to the strings and Slayer. Y/n: "Hi-yah!" Y/n cuts the strings with a scythe made from the darkness. The slayer falls onto the ground.