Chapter 17: Asking A Nun For Help.

Back in the forest, the SCPs in the trailer continued eating the Thanksgiving that the Teenage Succubus prepared. The turkey was given out in pieces, and of course each SCP got a scoop of everything that the Teenage Succubus has made. At the end of all the eating, the SCP's that didn't decide to have seconds through away the turkey bones, and the paper plates, then sat back down at the table.

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: You know, you didn't have to throw the plates away. They are recyclable. If you wanted more, you could've just kept them.

SCP-079/AI: No thank you, Marge. My cybernetic rib cages couldn't handle that much food.

SCP-457/Exxon The Burning Man: And I'm tired of burning everything my tongue touches before having it get in my mouth. It's like the inside of my mouth has become an incinerator for already cooked food that was just made by a talented chef.

SCP-035/Possessive Mask: Hypocrites, they're probably just jealous of the cooking, while I admire it no matter what people say.

SCP-079/AI: Says the masked policeman who ate 4 bags of chips, 3 donuts, 2 hot dogs, and a can of alcohol before helping me follow Exxon's trail into the forest at the gas station minutes before our police vehicle ran out of gas.

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: What were you two doing in the middle of the forest anyway? Wasn't there a terrifying SCP lurking in the desert where you were?

SCP-079/AI: The wild SCP's can't touch me, because I have my master the great and powerful Indestructible Reptile's musk. As for the Mask, well he slaughters anything in his path, but that's not why we came to the forest. We need your help.

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: All do anything if it is in regards of the most powerful SCP in the world. So what does he want.

SCP-079/AI: He wants, his daughter.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.