Chapter 23: Stopping The Fight.

The AI stayed where he was, while the Burning Man, and the Teenage Succubus went to stop the two SCP's that were fighting in the forest, but of course the Succubus stopped for a minute. The Burning Man stopped as well, as she was starting to pull out a book she was using with a pentagram on the cover. Basically something the Teenage Succubus has been carrying, and she found a page she was going to use.

SCP-457/Exxon The Burning Man: Marge, what's taking so long. Those 2 are going to destroy the forest with their claws, and harpoons.

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: It's called forcefield magic. I need to know how to conjure it, in order to make one of them stop. Besides, how else are we going to get them to join us afterwards?

After finding the page, the Teenage Succubus, gathered energy, while closing her eyes, while the burning man took off one of his gloves. As the two step in, the Burning Man launched a ball of fire stopping the wolf with a skull face, while the Teenage Succubus made a forcefield that would block all the harpoons the diver was launching during the fight. Seeing the two perils in front of them, the two stopped.

SCP-1471/Mallow The Undead Werewolf: What the hell? Exxon?

SCP-1865/Guppy The Mysterious Diver: Marge?

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: Put away your claws, and harpoon launcher. You're scaring some of the wild SCP's that must be lurking here.

The AI went over to them, and grabbed a bucket that he found near a tree that was used to harvest wood for lumberjacks. With the bucket, the AI dumped the lumber out, and filled the bucket with water, then poured it on the fire that the Burning Man created.

SCP-079/AI: Now that we have stopped you both from getting hospitalized, we would like to ask you both. Why are you fighting over a bag of mashed potatoes.

SCP-1865/Guppy The Mysterious Diver: She stole them from me.

SCP-1471/Mallow The Undead Werewolf: I'm in the middle of a forest. I need to eat something I can get my hands on.

SCP-1865/Guppy The Mysterious Diver: Your a dog. Go hunt for a rabbit or something.

SCP-1471/Mallow The Undead Werewolf: They keep running away.

SCP-457/Exxon The Burning Man: Ladies, calm the f*** down. We understand that it's Thanksgiving, but you shouldn't fight over the food you want to dine on.

SCP-166/Marge The Teenage Succubus: Exxon is right. Come back with us. We have an RV full of leftover food from the owner who commited suicide, before leaving it behind. That is, if you both decide to join us.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.