Epilogue: The Escape Part 03.

When Abby opened the door to Abel's room, she noticed blood covered the floor, while skeletons of wild animals were on the ground, as if they have been butchered. The smell of rotting meat filled the air, as Abby found a massive black stone cube in the middle of Abel's bedroom, and found him sitting on the cube, slicing apart a dead bear, causing her to drop the cinnamon roll, and hot chocolate, while seeing him pull out his giant black sword.

SCP-076/Abel: No one is allowed in my room. Now, you are going to pay.

With that, Abel jumped off the stone, causing Abby to scream. Meanwhile, Hamilton was in the living room reading a book with Olga, while suddenly he heard Abby screaming. For a Plague Doctor, he knew that whenever a member of his family was in danger, he had to step in, and rescue whoever it was.

SCP-049/Hamilton The Plague Doctor: Abigail. My apologies for interrupting our session, but I have something important to tend to. I shall take my leave, and come back, so do not go anywhere, until I get back. I believe it would be fine.

Hamilton left the hallway, and headed for Abel's bedroom, by taking the elevator, and headed down the hallway to where Abby went. Finally, after finding the blood come out of the door that lead to Abel's room, the Plague Doctor opened it, and found Abel on the floor, eating his breakfast. Only the difference was, the window was left open, and Abby was no longer there.

SCP-049/Hamilton The Plague Doctor: Where's Abigail. Abel, if you did what I believe you planned doing, I swear you're spending the rest of the night with the snow outside, and you won't be coming back inside, until Spring.

SCP-076/Abel: I did nothing, but jump to get my food, but then the little girl got frightened, and jumped out the window.

SCP-049/Hamilton The Plague Doctor: The window? That can never be a good sign. Abigail, still isn't ready to face the other dangerous SCP's of the world yet. One way or another, we have to get her back, even if it involves what will come next.

Meanwhile, after jumping out of the window, Abby left the facility, and the other SCP's, after spending so much time there. Abby knew she was going to die, so it was best not to get involved, but as soon as she was 100 feet away, Abby tripped on a rock, and rolled down a hill, until she passed out in the snow. Abby was left to die, until a shadowy figure noticed her in the snow, and grabbed her, while she was still unconscious.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~

To my readers. I hope you enjoyed my story, because I am going to stop doing these stories on this profile. However, I am opening another profile this year, and yes it'll be just as popular as this one, I hope you enjoy.