Meet

DYLAN'S POV

Me and Caitlin walked to the chill room were all the girls were. I was scared and Caitlin could tell.
"Right Dylan look, remember your first day of your senior call up and you knew no one except from Sam and you were really scared."
"Yeah" I replied
"Was it that bad?" Caitlin questioned me,
"No"
"Did everyone love you, care about you, make you feel welcome and part of the team?"
"I guess"
"Now everyone on this team is going to love you" she said to me.
"Now come on"

See Caitlin is some one who can tern a serious thing into something happy and funny and that's what I loved about her.

We walked through the doors to the chill room. I felt lots of eyes on me, but before i could think about anything i felt someone's arms wrap around me, I turn around to find Steph with a massive smile on her face,
"I missed you so much kid" she said to me
"I missed you too Stephy, but I literally say you last month''
"I know but still..."
"Now come, i will introduce you to everyone."

We went around the room and introduced myself. But when i got up to the last person, i could not take my eyes of her. She had emerald green eyes, her hair was up in a high ponytail.
"Hi, I'm Dylan" i said to her
"Hi. I'm Katie nice to meet you" she said with a strong Irish accent.
"So you Australian that's how you know Caitlin and Steph"
"Yeah and I'm guessing your Irish"
"It's quite obvious hu?" She said back to me.
"Your accent gives it away."

"Hey you all up for a movie and pizza at mine and Beth's tonight?" Vivianne asked.
.....................................................................
A/N
Hi thanks for all the reads.
I just wanted to say that i love ruesha and Katie's relationship and i just made this for fun.