Talking

Dylan's pov

I was driving to Beth and vivs place blasting Harry Styles in my car singing alone to all the songs having a great time and Caitlin just laughing her head off the whole car ride whiled filming me sing terrible at the top of my lungs.
"You should really get some singing lessons Dylan" Caitlin said as we pull up to Beth's place.
" oh shut up, you're no better" i said back to my teammate.

We got out the car and walked up to the door when before we could knock it was flung open by a very happy Beth.
"Your here finally" she said ushering us inside.
"We would of got here sooner if Dylan shut up" Caitlin said which I gave her a slap in return for the comment.

We walked into what would be the living room where all the girls where chatting amongst themselves.
"Nice to see you finally made it" Steph said coming over to welcome us.
"Nice to see you to Stephy" i said whiled going to find somewhere to sit. Just for my luck the only seat the wasn't taken was the one next to Katie.
" so how you liking the uk so far" Katie asked me
"It's cold and wet be really nice very different to Germany and Spain" i replied
" where about did you grow up in Australia then?" She asked curious about my life I guess.
" I grew up near Sydney in a place called bondi you might off heard of it they have the tv show about lifeguards"
"Oh yeah I watch a couple of those, bondi looks like such a nice place I would love to go sometime" Katie replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I'm back sorry I haven't posted in a long time  I have been really busy with school and life in general.
I'm hoping to maybe start posting more regularly but we will have to see. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please comment it will help my a lot or if there are any players or people you would like my to incorporate in to the story that would be great.
Also thank you for all the reads it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️