1

Aemond was past the point of control with Vhagar, letting her fly them away.
He couldn't go back, he didn't want to at least.  It seemed like hours in the sky, the younger dragons pieces of flesh falling into the ocean replaying in his head.

He couldn't even think of his nephew, growing sick and wanting to barf.
  He didn't care where Vhagar would land, he would not get back on her. What could he tell his mother, or his sister.

It wasn't what he wanted.

Then suddenly, Vhagar dropped. He almost didn't have time to hold on, almost like his first time riding her.

    "Vhagar!" Aemond yelled down at his old dragon. She was headed straight for the floor. He yelled her name again when she didn't stop.

When they did reached the tree tops, Vhagar adjusted herself, the wind of her wings blowing a tremendous amount of dust around them.
Aemond wasn't sure what was happening. It seemed to be plain ground, but once directly hovering over it you could see it was a trick to the eye.

It was a huge cave, the top almost complelty covered, making it look like a patch of land from up top. But in fact it was a huge cave.
Big enough for Vhagar to maneuver herself in and land.
    It wasn't big enough for her to roam or walk around, just enough for her to lie down, until it was time for her to go again.
Aemond wanted to disappear, not have to face his mother, or brother, or sisters.

His consequences.

He was angry at them all, his self most of all.
He slid of his dragon, feet echoing in the exclusive cave when he reached the floor. He looked around, then paced around looking for an exit.

On the edge, a small gap, and then the rest of the forest.
He had no idea where Vhagar led him. You couldn't see the bottom of the gap, a scary drop, but also just a small jump to avoid it.

Behind Vhagar, a huge wall, with writings he couldn't read. He had studied almost all languages, and history, also his geography and geology. Yet he got no answers.
The wall has some water trickling down from the top, it was made of very dark rocks that were lit up by the sun.
He walked around the whole cave, not seeing an exit, only the gap and the forest.

A place he's never even heard of, with a cave large enough for his dragon, the biggest in the world.

He lout out a small growl before hoping over the gap and making his way into the unknown forest.
He looked back at Vhagar who seemed to be falling asleep already.
He sighed, his heart torn in all different directions.

Jaelis almost missed it, almost missed the comet like dragon rushing downwards.
Too busy looking at a pair of tiny lizards trying to find control over a tree stump.

Her heart jumping in her chest.
A dragon hadn't landed on these lands in decades.

The last dragon to have came down was supposedly a large red snake like dragon.
And it was before she was born, almost 20 years ago.

  "Let's go!" She said excitedly jumping down from one of her safe trees and rubbing her dogs dark fur between his eyes. She was already heading back home, still a days worth of walk.
The cave another seven hour walk.

She had to get there before anyone and everyone.

The watchers probably already sending the alarms out through the city. She had a day and a half advantage and would get there before anyone else.
She never brought a horse with her, they would be able to track the horse easily.
She wished this one time she did.
"Common Rax!" Her yellow eyed beast wagged his tail barking at her in excitement.
"Let's go!" She said again running down a makeshift path made by her boots.