8

They could've been happy, probably would have left on their own.
    But Kaylor never spoke up.

She would've never met Aemond.

  Jaelis watched the green eyed boy wait for her answer.
      His eyes begging her.

   "I'm sorry." She whispered. She felt his breath fan around her face as he sighed. 
    He still had her trapped between him.
       She watched him process her answer.

  "Can I kiss you at least?" He looked at her lovingly.

  "Why." She asked him.
                 "Why now?"

     Kaylor was silent.
   Regretting the decisions he's made.

  He leaned down kissing her regardless.

            She kissed him back slightly. She still loved him.
         It was a bittersweet kiss.

   He tried to deepen the kiss by grabbing her face gently. Pressing himself onto her.

   She pulled away, pushing him of her.
       "Stop."

   He pulled back, head hanging.

     They stood in silence.
   He looked up at her once more before leaving her room.

It was his own fault. His own misjudgment of the situation. Maybe in another life they got together and made their own history.

      She almost stopped him. Remembering all their good times and the promises they made each other.

   They promised each other, the moment they had a way out. They would leave together.

Now she was taken from him.
          And he couldn't do anything, he was practically helping her escape.

He could go to her brother, rat her out and help him keep her from her own will.

  Meanwhile Jaelis wondered where Aemond was. If he was being honest with her, he seemed honest.

    Everything that happened to her, was washed down by the fact that she was leaving.

    Jaelis started changing, putting her night gown on.

   She grabbed Aemonds cloak, it smelled of ashes and fire and what she assumed was dragon.
   She hung it securely on one of her many racks.

      His sword, she remembered.
    He left without anything to defend himself.

    Now she was worried. He was the prince, he should now how to defend himself. Jaelis told herself confidently.
He'd be alright.

    If she was to leave tomroow. She's grab his things first.

   She wasn't going to be able to sleep that night, not with her escape playing in the back of her head.

    She would go looking for his sword so she could return it. That would keep her running mind busy.

   Jaelis left her chambers, no one was really paying attention to her. Nor would they care if her whereabouts.

   She quickly made her way to the guards room, racking her eyes through the room until she saw it. His large silver sword stuck out from the black dull ones.

  She picked up the heavy sword once again.

   Jaeson confronted Kaylor in his room. Using his authority on Kaylor.