Overdue book update

Hello, lads.

Right, it's been a really long time since I've updated this story (sorrryyyyyy). Overall, I will be completing this fic. I have everything planned out, I have for a while, and it's going to be a journey to say the least.

The only issue I have is that I started writing this when I was barely 14, now I'm 17, so I'm honestly going to have to re-read my own chapters. I want to do this because I really don't want to half-arse their emotions and characterisation, I want to be proud of this work.

Unfortunately, by reading only a few lines of what I've written so far, I actually fucking hate it LMAO. Okay I don't hate it; the thought is there. However, it's unarguable that my writing 3 years ago is significantly more shit and rushed than it is now, so I do have a lot a issues with how I started this fic. I believe I want their love story to be less on the nose and sudden, and instead have a slightly slower burn because (trust me) that will pair better with my planned narrative.

I won't be changing the story line or anything, but I think I will but editing my old chapters so this can become a story I am actually proud of once again.

I thank every single person who has stuck with me even though I lost motivation, and I promise you, as soon as I feel happy again with my published chapters I will get right back to continuing the story.

Love you all, look after yourselves x