^Seventh Personal Maid^

User name:Be3yatch

Name: Kwon Gi Hyeon

Nickname:Hailey

Birth day: March 23,1994

Age:20 yrs old

Ethnicity: English-Korean

Birthplace:New Jersey

Hometown:Incheon,South Korea

Attitude:competitive,determine,straight-forward,athletic,prankster,independent,confident,mood maker,doesn't talk much.Obsessed at cleanliness.When she is angry she doesn't talk she just hit you or walk away.

Likes:Horror movies,laughing at people who are scared,Dancing,fast foods,pranks people,imitates people,sports,musics.

Dislikes:she hates when people sleep with their mouths open.She hates the feeling of unbrushed teeth.doesn't like bothering others and talking about her/his problems/feelings.hates when people cry.hates hospitals.tinitiis niya lang pumunta sa hospital para sa kapatid niya.hates people dying.hates blood.

Back ground:she is intelligent at schoo.she had a perfect and wealthy family but they had a car accident and both of her parents died,her little sister had a serious condition.she was adopted by her aunt.but her aunt is selfish and wicked.her aunt always scold her or hurt her.She can't help herself that she ran away from her.She needed a job for her sister to live and for the payments of the hospital.so thats why she's applying as exo's personal maid.

Mother's name:Hallen Nelson

Age:46 yrs old

Father's name: Kwon Geonwoo

Age:48 yrs old

Sibling(s):

sibling 1:

name:Kwon Hwa-Young

Gender:Female

Age:16 yrs old

Master/Bias: Kim Minseok or known as Xiumin

Motto:Do my best,so that I can't blame myself for anything.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Yo!Yo!Yo!nag babalik ang maganda niyong otor!XD This beautipul chapter is dedicated to Be3yatch!nominated sa mga pinaka preeeeeettttyyyy!XD char~keri pa yan mga prends!XD

P.S Be3yatch!prend~please lang wag mong pakainin si Xiumin ng sobra-sobrang XIUpao ok!?LoLXD

LAB YOU ALL!