^Sixth Personal Maid^

User name: Chronic_Queen

Name: Choi Jihan

Nickname:Alex

Birth day: February 18,1995

Age:20

Ethnicity:Korean-French

Birthplace:Paris,France

Hometown:Seoul,South Korea

Attitude:She's very lovable and a type of person that you'll like the first time you laid your eyes on her.She gets along with everyone cause she handles people very well.She's also a type of a person who is very loud and talkative and some who loves to crack a joke.Jihan loves to hear people laugh because of her.She's also someone who knows what she wants and will strive hard to get it.her personality is a combination of being talkative and at the same time,being very honest.She can never keep secrets and she annoys people without her noticing.She's someone who looks like she carry her pride everywhere she goes.but its vice versa.She's not someone who values pride.She's also someone who doesn't value gracefulness that much.She's someone wild and free but with poise.She's also someone who's good at taming people no matter who they are.She doesn't care what's your family background.

She's annoying,irritating,nagging spoiled-brat but at the same time.She's the sweetest thing ever.

Likes:litirature,photography,music,calm environment,relaxation,games,prank,jokes,children,salty and sweet foods

Dislikes:animals,awkwardness,fake(bags,shoes,clothes and especially friends),lies,kill joys,ghost and darkness,spicy foods,scary stories,sour foods,passe´ clothes

Back ground:She grew up in a rich family but she chose yo live a simple life.she gets money by modeling and by her salary to her bestselling rom-com books.Her mother's a famous fashion designer and her dad is a well-known physchiatrist and she chose to part her way and be responsible.She finished college at the age of 19 and got a latin award.She's also a valedictorian way back then.She also retired from her modelling career due to some misunderstandings and she needed to find another job.anf thats the history of why she applied as a maid of Exo.

Mother's name:Choi Amiee

Age:47 yrs old

Father's name:Choi Ji Ho

Age: 48 yrs old

Sibling(s):

sibling 1:

name:Choi Hee Joo

Gender:Female

Age:28 yrd old

Sibling 2:

name:Choi Min Ho

Gender:Male

Age:16 yrd old

Master/Bias: Do Kyungsoo or D.O

Motto:A honest centavo is always better than a stolen peso.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Yo!nagbabalik!ang maganda niyong author!XD LOL!HI guys!i dedicate this chappy to may bery beautipul prend XD Chronic_Queen!hope you like it prend!