^First Personal Maid^

User name:Dancingmachine_2

Name: Choi Chee Yun

Nickname:Yunnie

Birthday: September 25 1994

Age: 20 yrs old

Ethnicity: Filipino-Korean

Birthplace: Manila,Philippines

Hometown:Incheon  South Korea

Attitudes/traits:the most timid and scaredy cat,super talkative,very hyper,smiles 24/7,happy-go-lucky,easiest to approach,slow(maka gets),maypagaka shunga at tanga,masipag at mabait.

Likes:ice creams,dogs,color red,books,musics,fashion and socializing.

Dislikes:horror movies,ghost,spiders,bugs,scary stories and dark places.

Background: Cheeyun grow up in a poor family,her Father died because of a stage four cancer,while her mother was a vegeteble vendor but  never remarried after her father died because her mother was loyal towards her father,but the money that her mother always strive isn't enough for their famiy needs and for the educatuion of her three younger siblings,luckily Cheeyun finished studiying as a college student and graduated as a salutatorian,she also help her mother as a vendor and in everyday chores she really know how to work.until one day the youngest sibling of hers got really sick because of unknown illness plus the education of the the two other siblings,because they were very poor they need money for the recovery of her sibling and for the education of the two and because Cheeyun love them very much she also strive to find a job that had bigger salaries and thats how she become a maid of one of Exo.

Mother's Name:Choi Lory

Age:48 yrs old

Father's Name: Choi Hee Yoong

Age: 50 yrs old

Sibling(s):

sibling 1:

name: Choi Cherry

Gender: female

Age: 16

sibling 2:

name: Choi Yoong Mun

Age: 12

sibling 3:

Name: Choi Chee Mi

Age: 6

Amo/Bias: Kim Jong In/Kai

Motto: Stay positive,Be strong and focous on your dreams

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ