chapter 1

Mumbai....in a falt....

A guys was sleeping on the bed. A girl stepped out of the washroom and glaced at him. A smile made way on her lips and she took baby step towards him. She glanced at his face and could see a small smile playing on his lips. She bent forward to kiss on his forehead, and as she stood up to leave. He held her hand. She glanced at him and a naughty smirk played on his lips.

Kavin khanna: Handles a Business in Mumbai. Loves and married to his long time friend.

"You can't go like that." He said.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

Purvi Kapoor Khanna: Kavin's wife, is madly in love with him. And in most pampered by him 😉.

"What! Tum jaag rahe ho?" She asked

He smiled naughtily. "Ab tum itne pyaar se dekho gayi toh thoda naatak banta hai na." He said

She slapped him on his cheek. "Shut up! Aur tumhari yeh harkatein kuch kam nahi aane wali, kavin samjhe tum." She warned him.

But he smiled and pulled her such that she fall over him, her lips touching his, and before she could react. He kissed her on her lips. She broke the kiss and was blushing. This wasn't nothing new, yet everytime he did anything like this made her blush. He sat on the bed and lifted her face.

"Waise do you know, tumhare parents ne tumhara naam ek dum sahi rakha hai. PURVI, sach mein bohut sweet ho tum." He said caressing her lips which his thumb.

She glanced at him "Baat kya hai janaab? Aaj itna pyaar kis khushi mein?" She said

He pulled her closer, wrapped a hand around her waist, and said.

"Aaj holiday hain, socha biwi se thoda pyaar jaata loon." He said.

She glanced at him. "Khayal toh bohut acha hai, magar mera mood nahi hai." She said and stood up of the bed.

"Huh! Yeh kya baat hui?" He said grumpily

"Yahi baat hai janaab!" She winked at him and rushed out of the bedroom. He run behind her and found her in the kitchen pouring milk into a pan. He took his place on the kitchen counter.

"This is not fair, purvi." He said she glanced at him. "What did I do? Ab mann nahi hai toh nahi hai. Bas!" She said

He made a sad face at which she smiled, but hid her smile. He said.

"How can you be so tough? Matlab ek sunday milta hain aur tumhe time hi nahi hain." He said sadly

She looked at him and patted his cheeks.

"Awww.... itna udass kyun ho rahe ho?" She asked

"Jab biwi ko hi time nahi hain, toh kya matlab batane ka!" He said faking anger.

Purvi smiled at his anger and caught his wrist. He looked at her. She moved closer to him and kissed on his cheek.

"Tum toh bura maan gaya. Main toh mazak kar rahi thi."

He looked at her. "Koi aisa mazak karta hai?" He said.

Purvi laughs at his antics. "Waise mujhe nahi pata that ki mere alawa bhi koi baccha hain yahan. Aaj pata chal gaya." She said and rushed towards the bedroom. Rakshti followed her inside the room.

"Ab dekhta hoon kaise bachti ho tum mujhse." He said moving towards her and pushed her on the bed.

She giggled at him, but soon the whole room was filled with moans and groans of the love birds 😉 😉

The session come to an end and when his mobile rang. He frowned but picked up the call and was shocked to hear what the other person said.

He disconnected the call and threw the phone on the floor and left the room. Purvi was bewildered with his action and followed him.

A/N: Purvi and Kavin are happy in their life?
Whoes call kavin shocked?
Why was he so worried? S

Stay tuned to know more. Please vote and comment.