C8- THREES COMPANY

[IVY POV]

Micheal called, asking for me to meet him at Covington supplies, down by el Rancho. Apparently he had a job that him, Franklin, Trevor, and I were in on. I agreed and got dressed, heading out to my car and speeding off across town. Looking at my GPS, I internally groaned at the distance. Why the hell did we have to meet across town? I sighed and decided to pull a few road law breaks, getting around traffic easily. I arrived after a few minutes, seeing Trevor and Franklin already here. I parked my car, watching as Trevor argued with a guy in black suit standing by the chopper. Franklin noticed me and gave a greeting which I returned. 

A blue car pulled up and parked, Micheal getting out of the driver side. I looked closely at the male getting into the driver seat, I recognized it as Dave. I guess this was some job for the FIB, that's the only reason Dave would be out here. Trevor was getting physical with the helicopter guard, to which Micheal had to shut him up. Micheal tried to get Frank and I to take off from this, to which we refused to do so. Trevor noticed, pointing it out.

"What am I detecting some uhh, some sort of 'Kids I never had' bullshit here Mikey huh?" He asked Micheal before turning to us.

"Hey listen, if you wanna replace some father figure, you could do alot better than this fat snake alright? You too dollface, this man would eat his own kids." Trevor said, Mikey pitched in with an annoyed tone. He called Trevor deranged, to which Trevor said 'best friend'. Micheal laughed sarcastically, agreeing with Trevor. He introduced Franklin to Trevor, not needing to do so for me since I had met him before. The two shook hands, Micheal began explaining how the job would go down.

"I'm gonna do all the heavy lifting on this job, okay? Trevor, all I need you to do is fly me to the target. Franklin, Ivy, you two are gonna cover me from across the street. We're gonna make these assholes happy, and were gonna walk away from this thing clean. Got it?" Micheal explained, me and Franklin agreed. Trevor asked if they were gonna help spring their old running partner after this, Micheal said yes. He went off to change, telling Frank and I to get a head start. We nodded and went to our respective vehicles, driving off toward the building. 

-TIME SKIP-

I arrived at the building a few moments before Frank, him pulling up on his bike beside me. We ascended the building together, watching as Micheal and Trevor showed up in the chopper at the I.A.A building across the street. I pulled out my sniper and assembled it, Frank doing the same. Micheal broke through the window, grabbing our target and holding him at gunpoint. He talked through the earpiece, he needed those guys around him shot. I looked down my scope, head shotting the ones on the left while Frank took care of the right. We shot down all the guys, giving Micheal a window to get out with the target. 

Micheal ascended back up the rope to the chopper, the air unit heading up behind them. I shot out one pilot, Frank taking the other. We handled the other few choppers headed for us, before descending back down the building. We cleared out on Micheal's signal, we'd be waiting on his next call. I drove home, cleaning up my rifle and setting it back on the shelf of my weapon room. I decided to sit in my hot tub for a while, changing into a bathing suit I took the elevator down to the basement. I slid in to my hot tub and sighed, the hot water feeling nice against my skin. 

-MISSION COMPLETE- THREES COMPANY-