The Times Bright Interrupted II

(AN: It will consist of many scenes from different years and I'll upload them in 2 parts)

***********

Arthit was waiting for Kongpob at their university department gate. Kongpob's last class of the day would end soon and after that they had planned to go for shopping. Although shopping was just an excuse. They both just wanted to spend some time together. Arthit just wanted to have some leisure time with his lover as soon his weekends were also going to be busy.

Arthit was going through his IG feed while waiting when his phone pinged with a message. He swore if it was from Bright, he was going to ignore it no matter what kind of emergency it might be. But to his happiness it was from his Kong.

'Class is over. On my way to my boyfriend 😘😚.'

Arthit blushed a little. The message was simple but the emojis were the reason for his pink cheeks. Because whenever Arthit would see that emoji sent from Kongpob, he could somehow feel the sender actually kissing him. He would be reminded of the soft kisses shared with Kongpob.

Bright: Hey Arthit!

Now Arthit was turning red but due to completely different reason. Closing his eyes he started to count in his mind to cool down his temper before facing the apparent bane of his love life.

Bright: Hey Arthit, are you sleeping? Wow you must be very tired for you to sleep while standing.

'Shall I just pretend to sleep? Will he leave me alone then?'

Prem: You idiot! Just because his eyes are closed doesn't mean he is sleeping.

'Apparently not.'

Arthit opened his eyes to see all his friends coming towards him. He faked a smile and waved.

Arthit: Hey guys! What are you all doing here together?

Knot: A new game café has opened. So Bright suggested we all go there to chill out before getting busy with everything.

Arthit: Oh... That's nice.

Bright: Oh Arthit, don't feel bad. We weren't going to go without you. We were actually about to call you when I saw you.

Arthit: Okay... Thanks... Umm but ---

Tutah: Come on guys let's get moving. The cafe might get full.

Prem: Hahaha... You sure are excited Tutah.

The group started moving towards the cafe. A few steps later they realised that Arthit wasn't with them and instead still rooted at his place.

Bright: Hey Arthit, what's with the frown? Don't worry we'll get enough space to play.

With that Bright went back to where Arthit was standing. He grabbed Arthit by his wrist and pulled him towards the group while chattering again with others.

Arthit sighed as he knew it's a lost battle now. He discretely texted Kongpob that their plan is cancelled as he will have to go with his gang to some game café.

Arthit knew his boyfriend must be spitting fire but what can he do? He still feels shy and nervous telling his friends that he plans to spend time with his boyfriend. And the teasing that will follow would be the death of him. Arthit just hoped that his lover would eventually forgive him.

*#*#*#

******************

*#*#*#

After being done with his nightly routine, Arthit is now lying on his bed, eagerly waiting for Kongpob's video call. It was a weekend and Kongpob had gone to his home to spend some time there. Kongpob had promised though that he would call Arthit the moment he'll be free.

It was already late and Arthit was internally debating whether he should instead call Kongpob or wait for his call. 'He is meeting his parents after a long time. They must be talking till late. I should not disturb him then. Hmmm... I'll just drop a text then saying ---'

Arthit's phone started ringing, bringing him out of his musings. Seeing that it's Kongpob calling, Arthit couldn't pick up fast enough.

Kongpob: Hello P'Arthit.

Arthit: ...

Kongpob: Hello P'... Can you hear me?

Arthit: Kong... Why aren't you wearing your t-shirt?

Kongpob: Oh P', that's because when I am alone I sleep naked.

Arthit: What! Wait then... Are you not wearing anything right now?

Kongpob: Why don't you check for yourself P' ? I'll move the camera ---

Arthit: Stop! No... No need to move your camera or anything. I... I don't want to check anything.

Kongpob: Relax P', I am wearing my pyjama bottoms. But even if you see me naked it's ok, I don't mind. After all you are my boyfriend. In fact I wouldn't mind if P'Arthit would also remove all his clothes.

Arthit: Kongpob! If you don't stop your nonsense, I'll disconnect the call.

Kongpob: And miss this view? I don't think you'll do that.

Arthit: And what do you think I'll do?

Kongpob: First of all you will look at my face to your heart's content. And imagine kissing the sexy lips just like I am imagining. Then your eyes will move to my torso, wondering how it would feel to touch it, to feel it with your own fingers. And then your eyes will move further lower ---

* Knock Knock*

The knocks on Arthit's door breaks the spell between the lovers. In his fear and hurry, as if he got caught committing some crime, Arthit hangs up on Kongpob. Someone knocks on the door again and simultaneously Arthit's phone rings with incoming call from Kongpob. He was contemplating whether to pretend to be asleep or open the door when he heard Tutah's voice.

Tutah: I think he is busy with Kongpob.

Bright: That's not possible. Kongpob is not here for the weekend.

Prem: Maybe he is asleep then.

Bright: That's not possible too. Arthit can't sleep anymore without Kongpob beside him. In fact that's the whole reason we are here; to give Arthit company so that he doesn't feel lonely.

Tutah: Huh? Why didn't you tell us that before?

Prem: Exactly! You just texted us to be here.

Knot: By the way, how do you know that Kongpob is not here?

Arthit sighed listening the conversation happening outside the door. The decision was made, he is spending time with his friends. He immediately texted Kongpob about his friends' arrival and thereby he can't talk with him more tonight. With a final good night paired with a long apology and love yous, he put the phone away and went to open the door.

✯✯✯✯

9/2/21.